Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

HeroHQ

Re: The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

in reply to Ryuuie

ha beat'cha to it Smiley Happy

Level 18

Re: The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

in reply to Ryuuie

nope...cuz I posted on Twitter FIRST, and sent it to HeroHQ. Then, when I posted here, our time signature is at the same time...we TIED.

But, I still posted it first. Not that it really matters. The trailer is the point. Neil Patrick Harris's voice is more important.

Level 7

in reply to Ryuuie

Another great trailer! That did sound a lot like Neil, but in the E3 demo, he sounded like James...

Level 4

in reply to Ryuuie

You're right, it doesn't matter. Especially since the Thanks section is gone. Smiley Tongue

Plus, I would like people to start using the form to submit information because it makes things easier.

URL (Link):

Summary of the information:

Where would it go in the megathread:

Type of Media:

Anyway, Juggernaut is a weird choice. Really weird choice.

spiderhog: Do you have a source for this?

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

aaactually I strongly believe that Amazing is voiced by Quinton Flynn (from MUA1)

compare the two voices:

Level 18

in reply to Ryuuie

Whoa, awesome trailer!!! So happy We'll finally be able ot fight juggernaut. IMO, he's going to be oen of the best ot fight so far.

As for Spidey's voice, sounds a bit like NPH, but also like JAT.

Level 3

in reply to Ryuuie

Here's a new post via twitter:

Marvel posted a pic of Vulture in SMSD: http://marvel.com/news/vgstories.13289.sdcc_2010~colon~_spider-man_sd_updates

He looks way cool. But, which dimension? C'mon tomorrow!! Hurry up and get here!!

Level 7

in reply to Ryuuie

Here's a new post via twitter:

Marvel posted a pic of Vulture in SMSD: http://marvel.com/news/vgstories.13289.sdcc_2010~colon~_spider-man_sd_updates

He looks way cool. But, which dimension? C'mon tomorrow!! Hurry up and get here!!

You didn't read the article, did you? Smiley Tongue

Vulture is in Noir. Nice find, but PLEASE use the form next time?

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

Like that you picked up the form idea. Smiley Happy

Maybe the info about this being only about new info should be added to the first page somewhere? I know it's on the second but some might not know at all.

Level 33

in reply to Ryuuie

Sorry. Is this better?

URL (Link): http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=27309

Summary of the information: 360 Degree "Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions" Screenshots Released (2099 & Noir)

Where would it go in the megathread: Images

Type of Media: 360 Screenshots

Level 7
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
This widget could not be displayed.