Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

HeroHQ

Re: The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

in reply to Ryuuie

i know where the spiderman is from is from In Spectacular Spider-Man #99, Felicia gives Peter a set of five cloth Black Costumes, and he wears the first one in Amazing #263. For the next couple of years, he alternates between the red and blues, and the black outfit. Different writers had their own preferences, and often he used the black at night, and the red and blues during the day. During a battle with the villain Magma (Web of Spider-Man #17-#18) Spidey's last remaining red-and-blue costume was destroyed. At that point Peter decided to forego the red-and-blue and wear only the black costume form now on. To put it short he is from the Web of Spider man Series

Level 2

Re: The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

in reply to Ryuuie

i know where the spiderman is from is from In Spectacular Spider-Man #99, Felicia gives Peter a set of five cloth Black Costumes, and he wears the first one in Amazing #263. For the next couple of years, he alternates between the red and blues, and the black outfit. Different writers had their own preferences, and often he used the black at night, and the red and blues during the day. During a battle with the villain Magma (Web of Spider-Man #17-#18) Spidey's last remaining red-and-blue costume was destroyed. At that point Peter decided to forego the red-and-blue and wear only the black costume form now on. To put it short he is from the Web of Spider man Series

I doubt it highly, that's the 616 universe which we already have in Amazing Spider-Man.

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

yea but maybe they will use the black,blue,red symbiote spider man in the game with a wicked story

Level 2

in reply to Ryuuie

I'm not sure...if the last dimension is "symbiote" Spider-Man, that would kind of seem anti-climactic to me. Symbiotes have been at the forefront of many of Spidey's recent game, including and especially Web of Shadows. Because it has been such a staple regularly, it would feel to me to be a bit of a letdown to have this as the last big reveal (i.e., why not reveal it earlier, and save Noir or 2099 for the last reveal).

Also, there has not been a specific "Symbiote" Spider-Man "dimension," it has just been another costume. Unless this final dimension is entirely a concoction of Dan Slott and Beenox, created just for the game.

Perhaps there's more to this than meets the eye, we'll hopefully find out soon enough.

Level 3

in reply to Ryuuie

I'm not sure...if the last dimension is "symbiote" Spider-Man, that would kind of seem anti-climactic to me. Symbiotes have been at the forefront of many of Spidey's recent game, including and especially Web of Shadows. Because it has been such a staple regularly, it would feel to me to be a bit of a letdown to have this as the last big reveal (i.e., why not reveal it earlier, and save Noir or 2099 for the last reveal).

Also, there has not been a specific "Symbiote" Spider-Man "dimension," it has just been another costume. Unless this final dimension is entirely a concoction of Dan Slott and Beenox, created just for the game.

Perhaps there's more to this than meets the eye, we'll hopefully find out soon enough.

There have been a few specific dimensions where he's worn the Symbiote suit. They're all What-Ifs though... Poison's comes to mind.

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

Just had a thought (probably a pretty crazy one)...

Could the last dimension be a variant of the "Back in Black" story? Spidey would have to fight criminals and avoid law enforcement due to violation of the Super Human Registration Act. Could include Kingpin as a boss to mirror the epic comic fight. And because this situation was wiped away due to the events of "One More Day," could that be the basis of considering it a dimension?

Okay, it's probably a stretch, but coming down to the wire, it's fun to speculate!

Level 3

in reply to Ryuuie

that is a great idea. It would still have the awesomeness of the black suit, but no symbiotes! yay!!

Level 18

in reply to Ryuuie

Just had a thought (probably a pretty crazy one)...

Could the last dimension be a variant of the "Back in Black" story? Spidey would have to fight criminals and avoid law enforcement due to violation of the Super Human Registration Act. Could include Kingpin as a boss to mirror the epic comic fight. And because this situation was wiped away due to the events of "One More Day," could that be the basis of considering it a dimension?

Okay, it's probably a stretch, but coming down to the wire, it's fun to speculate!

thats where i got my idea from In Spectacular Spider-Man #99, Felicia gives Peter a set of five cloth Black Costumes, and he wears the first one in Amazing #263. For the next couple of years, he alternates between the red and blues, and the black outfit. Different writers had their own preferences, and often he used the black at night, and the red and blues during the day. During a battle with the villain Magma (Web of Spider-Man #17-#18) Spidey's last remaining red-and-blue costume was destroyed. At that point Peter decided to forego the red-and-blue and wear only the black costume form now on.

When Venom arrived on the scene, of course that created some confusion. Mary-Jane sorted the situation out, by pointing out that the Black costume reminded her of Venom, and insisting that Peter no longer wear it... and that was that - with Amazing #300 being the last time Peter wore it regularly.

However, Peter did put on the black costume for a few special occasions after that (Spider-Man #13-#14, Moon Knight #32-#33, and Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 2 #19). The reason mostly being that it makes him harder to see at night.

Level 2

in reply to Ryuuie

Hi !!!

Have you more details in this topic if spidey can lift massiv things in the differents dimensions ?

I have saw the trailer with the juggernaut and maybe big objects seems to be interractive ( cars trucks...)

Have you more infos ??? Thanks because despite of my questions i have no concrete answers. Thanks !!!

Level 2

in reply to Ryuuie

The only way any of that would keep true to the "different dimension" gimmick, is they would have to make up their own dimension (and we know how iffy made up Spider-Man based things have been what with Web of Shadows...) to make all that work. mrk1976's idea of it being before One More Day slightly works but it's still 616 and nothing was changed except for Peter gaining a few new abilities since The Other storyline.

Level 21
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS