Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

HeroHQ

Highlighted

Re: The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

in reply to Ryuuie

p10

Level 21

Re: The Official Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Megathread [Last Updated: November 10, 2010 - News on PC Version!]

in reply to Ryuuie

p11

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

p12

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

p13

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

p14

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

p15

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

Now you shouldn't run out of space. Smiley Happy

Level 26

in reply to Ryuuie

Now you shouldn't run out of space. Smiley Happy

Yes. Smiley Very Happy Can you sticky this and lock the old one (but keep the old one stickied)? I'm gonna be moving stuff from it?

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

OK! I finally got everything transfered over. However, as you can see, a lot of links are off and it needs a lot of fixing up. I will be fixing those later today.

This thread is only for new information, it is meant as a continuation of the old one. Links to the previous thread will be provided in this one once it's finished.

We're going to do things different this time. If you post an article that contains information that is already talked about in another article that has made it into the thread, it will not be posted. Yes, it may be a new article just posted today, but if the information has nothing new, I will not add it. This goes for previews, interviews, and videos. If the new article has images, I'll post those to the official megathread Photobucket and put the article in the Sources section, but it won't go in the Reviews, Previews, and Interviews (RPI) section.

If I don't get to the posting right away and you post someone and someone else posts something, I'm just gonna go with the article that's posted first if they both have the same thing. This sort of messes with the Thanks section, so I may remove it. I don't know yet.

Oh! Another thing, this is the format I'd like people to start use to post things.

URL (Link):

Summary of the information:

Source:

Where would it go in the megathread:

Type of Media:

This is so I can pick your post easily out of others and I won't accidentally skip it and miss something.

Example:

URL (Link): http://ps3.ign.com/articles/110/1106110p1.html

Summary of the information: IGN's SMSmiley FrustratedD countdown

Source: IGN.com

Where would it go in the megathread: Reviews, Previews, Interviews

Type of Media: Preview

You don't HAVE to use the bold, but it would be easier to spot your post. Your choice, really. Smiley Tongue

I won't get a chance to work on this until this afternoon, got errands to run today. Hope this thread helps ya just as much as the previous one! Smiley Happy

-Ryuuie

Level 21

in reply to Ryuuie

Ryuuie is there anyway i could help?

Level 26
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS