Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!

HeroHQ

Re: The Avengers 2

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

It doesn't say on her wikipedia page, though I did just read that she's the default female voice in Saints Row 3 which is pretty hilarious cause the new Hawkeye voice, Troy Baker, is the default male voice in Saints Row 3.  It sounds like you've only seen the original promo art that had him wearing the movie costume, the most recent stuff has shown him in bright purple.

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/avengers-assemble.jpg

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Oh yeah, I hadn't seen that.   I'm still not a fan of the comic costume he has now.  He seriously wears sunglasses no matter what time of day it is.  But, the show can still be good, as long as the writing is good.  I'm more than a little scared because the people behind Ultimate Spider-Man are working on the show, I think. 

Level 43

I vastly prefer the classic look, but at least this one has a good bit of purple on it, rather than the red promo picture we initially saw.  If I had to pick between the red promo one and the more recent pics, I'm good go purple every time.  Yeah, I'm a little scared with the Ultimate Spidey crew doing the writing, but it can't be any worse than that is.  We can only go up, right?

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Yeah, I guess I'll take the purple over the movie costume, but that's like saying I'll take eating moldy bread over eating plain mold.  Neither one sounds very good to me.  You'd think it could only be better, though I'm reserving my judgment until I can finally see something of the show.  There hasn't even been a trailer or anything, but I guess we'll see it in two weeks.

Level 43

Haha I actually just posted a clip in the Avengers Assemble thread, though ya can't tell too much from it.  It at least seems better than Ultimate Spidey though that's a pretty low bar.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Yeah, I just checked it out.  To be honest, the whole clip was basically a couple quick shots and one joke, and the joke wasn't good.  So it sounds just like Ultimate Spidey! haha, but it's totally possible that it could be cool still.  I wouldn't use that as a commercial, though...

Level 43

It wasn't great, but it wasn't absolutely awful, so that's a small victory, haha.  The series doesn't officially start for a few more months so I guess they don't wanna spoil too much this early.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

The rumor mill keeps on a-spinning.  Article suggesting Hawkeye will be recast.  It's basically repeating what I've been saying since Avengers came out, that with Renner's disappointment and Hawkeye missing from Phase 2's solo movies we could see a new face donning Clint's purple clothes.  Nothing really new, outside of the article referencing an unnamed source.

What do you guys think?

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

I'd be fine with it, if they get someone good and actually write him well.  I don't have a problem with Renner, but a new actor might give them a chance to basically rewrite the role, which might work out well.  So, basically my stance on it hasn't changed at all.  It'd be nice if Clint actually had purple clothes in the next movie, though, if you want someone to don them, Hawk! haha

Level 43

Clearly, Marvel needs to hire me to play Clint, haha.  But yeah, although I don't know how much truth is in this source saying its unlikely Renner will be back, it's not much of a shock and I'd be totally fine recasting Clint since Renner hadn't done all that much with the role.  Hopefully if they do recast we'll get to see more of the cocky smartass Hawkeye that was missing from the first Avengers movie.

Do you remember if Feige said that all six actors would be the core of Avengers 2 or the six characters?

Level 74
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS