cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHIELD TV series

HeroHQ

Re: SHIELD TV series

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

Well it was fun to see Deathlock although I would just shoot him in the head, maybe that is metal too, versus shooting him in his armored torso. Interesting that Skye's mothers is alive, so she must have rejuvenated her body somehow since she was torn apart by Whitehall to discover her secrets. What will Skye do when she finds out? Skye needs to chill out a little bit and realize she needs to get a handle on her powers and that she is in the best place for that. Really glad Ward is on next week he always add a lot to the show.

Iron24
Highlighted

Re: SHIELD TV series

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

Pretty solid episode this week and I liked that Skye's mom came out and told her the truth it was pretty moving. I also like that Raina has the power to see the future in her dreams, which could be a great power for the inhumans if Raina can learn to love herself. It was also a nice touch that they gave Skye's dad a chance to finally have what he has wanted and what really drove him nuts and turned him into a monster and that was quality time with his daughter. The guy had all the right intentions but the journey turned him into a monster, but inside there is still a little bit of that good guy in there.

Overall I liked the May storyline and it is good that we finally saw what got her the name Calvary, but the fact that she let her killing a young girl, who was obviously evil and had just killed several people in front of May and was about to kill all of the Shield agents, turn her into a depressed office worker who lets go of the love a good man because she cannot deal with it was just poor writing to me and wasn't convincing to me. The scene itself was good the whole getting into the compound and the fights and her toughness were all really good and the little girl was a neat twist, but she has probably had to take down bad people before and even though she was a little girl she was a monster and there was nothing she could have done. Maybe if the little girl killed a bunch of other little kids while May laid there trying to talk her down I could buy that a long term mental trauma. But what it boiled down to was that May was not willing to deal with the truth of a singular incident and while I can see it having a short term effect the fact that it went on and on shows you that she would rather wallow in her false guilt then accept the truth, which makes her pathetic and not heroic.

I don't know what to make of the Theta protocols and how May will react to Coulsen's secrets and what he is doing. This is all going to lead into Avengers and will probably eventually lead into the civil war.

Iron24
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS