cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question concerning missing Activision's old X-MEN games series page official downloadable server content

HeroHQ

Highlighted

Question concerning missing Activision's old X-MEN...

Hello, dear Activision / Marvel videogames community! Since most of old games official downloadable from Activision's servers content is missing now and impossible to find even via archived pages, I'm wondering, does someone have the below listed media / files?

Period varies from year 2000 / 2001

Missing media list with official description and preview images (where it is available):

Instant messenger icons:
im_icon_cylcops.gif (48px x 48px)

Few available icons for sample:

im_icon_apocalypse.gifim_icon_storm.gifim_icon_wolverine.gif

Wallpapers:

xmenroa_wallpaper_800x600.jpg (800px x 600px)

xmenroa_wallpaper_thmb.jpg

xmenma2_wallpaper_1280x1024.jpg (1280px x 1024px)
xmenma2_wallpaper_640x480.jpg (600px x 480px)

xmenma2_wallpaper_thumb.jpg

wallpaper4_640x480.jpg (600px x 480px)
wallpaper4_thumb.gif

Movies:

xmen_ma_web.avi
movie_thumb.jpg
Description: Check our the X-MEN: Mutant Academy awesome game play in this AVI movie. (8 MB)

MA2intro.avi

ma2intro.jpg

Description: Train with Professor Xavier and fight your way up the ranks to become a full-fledged member of the X-Men. Check out the new trailer for X-Men®: Mutant Academy 2™! (6 MB).

xmengba.mpg
Description: Check out the X-Men®: Reign of Apocalypse™ Trailer for the Game Boy® Advance! (5 MB)

e3_2001_trailer_xmen201.mpg
ma2_thumb.jpg
Description: Check our the X-MEN®: Mutant Academy 2™ Trailer. Now with more X-Men, more moves and more arenas! (5 MB)

Asset pack:

xma_assetpack.zip (1.6 MB)

assetpack_thumb.jpg

Description: Build your own fan site with this Asset Pack! It includes screen shots, logos, and character artwork.

Thanks in advance for your reply and sorry, if my question was dumb, but it is really hard staff to find... I kindly ask for help in searching such rare and forgotten materials.

Sincerely, Yevgenich!

YevgeNICH
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS