cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question About Mua1 On PS3.

HeroHQ

I have just ordered Mua1 for PS3 on amazon, so I can replay the game on better graphics and with the 2 other chsracters, and because the developers said the next game will recognise if you finished the first or not.

My question is, is Mua1 one of the games that has the PS3 trophies?

Thanks for any help.

matthood5
7 REPLIES 7

No, it doesn't have any trophies

beastfromtheeas

Ok thanks Beast.

matthood5

Yeah no problem. I only have 2 games with trophies, PAIN and R2 lol. I'm glad all PS3 games will have trophies from now on

beastfromtheeas

Yeah no problem. I only have 2 games with trophies, PAIN and R2 lol. I'm glad all PS3 games will have trophies from now on

Actually a few PS3 games this year wont have trophy support Smiley Surprised...I dotn have many trophies Smiley Sad...TIME TO PLAY LITTLE BIG PLANET! THE MASTER OF TROPHIES!

SASnake

Well most of them were earlier this year, there will be a point where all PS3 games will have trophies though Smiley Very Happy

lol yeah, LBP has so many trophies, some of them are ridiculously easy to get. Like you get a bronze trophy for sticking a sticker on another person Smiley Indifferent Lame....lol

beastfromtheeas

The only game I have trophies on is R2. I really don't go for trophies but for this game and BAA I will make the cimitment to get all of them or get a seizure trying

Iron_Spider
Highlighted

You need to play more R2, I'll probably be playing a lot this upcoming week, I see you've only got an hour logged in for Competitive. It's going to take a lot more time to get that 10,000 kills Smiley Very Happy So far I've gotten about 2.6k

beastfromtheeas
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS