cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Punisher: No Mercy

HeroHQ

Punisher: No Mercy

Have you guys heard of the new Punisher game coming up? Apperantly it's a first person multiplayer only game. It's a PS3 exclusive so I might not even get to play it. I personally think it doesnt look good. There are many games out there that have awesome multiplayer and this new Punisher game looks like it has nothing new to offer. The last Punisher that came out in 04 I believe, was a great game in my opinion. That game had something unique which was the whole bunch of ways that you can interogate a guy. A sequel to that game would've been awesome, plus the Punisher model in that game already looks a lot like Ray Stevenson. I can provide the links to the trailer and site. The site is'nt up yet though.

http://www.punishernomercy.com/

TheClash
20 REPLIES

Re: Punisher: No Mercy

in reply to TheClash

i'm not really into first person games.i will still try it though.i also agree that the first punisher was awesome.i think a free roam game would be awesome as well,driving about in his armored van, catching muggers and murderers.

andy3395

in reply to TheClash

This looked like a pretty cool game to me. When I buy games I usually only go through the campaign once if at all, so I have no problem with this being multiplayer only. The only problem is that I don't have a PS3 which means I won't get to play it.

Spirit_of_Venge

in reply to TheClash

if activision's behind this then maybe punisher will end up in MUA 2 : fusion

Mutant_X

in reply to TheClash

I wonder how big that game will even be. Its a DLC game. Not to undermine it, but I can't imagine it being that long a game.

Pushtrak

in reply to TheClash

DLC .What's that?

andy3395

in reply to TheClash

Downloadable content. Its coming to PSN.

Pushtrak

in reply to TheClash

DLC means Downloadable Content. You know like stuff you can buy at the Playstation Network, or Xbox Live Marketplace.

TheClash

in reply to TheClash

Ahhhhhhhh.Thanks for clearing that up.That should be good. :lol:

andy3395

in reply to TheClash

Man I'm happy that i have a ps3 but it's the PSN and i can't get it Smiley Sad

Razor
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS