cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[PROTOTYPE]

HeroHQ

Re: [PROTOTYPE]

in reply to CuberToy

This game looks awesome. A mixture of Hulk Ultimate Destruction, GTA, Mirror's Edge, SPAWN, Crackdown, and pure awesomeness

beastfromtheeas

in reply to CuberToy

This game looks awesome. A mixture of Hulk Ultimate Destruction, GTA, Mirror's Edge, SPAWN, Crackdown, and pure awesomeness

You explained it all beautifully!

Shadowblade

in reply to CuberToy

You explained it all beautifully!

Thanks, I think I missed something though, I'll think of it eventually

beastfromtheeas

in reply to CuberToy

I did this topic in WOS only 3 posts over here is like 57!

CLASSICWERT

in reply to CuberToy

I cannot WAIT for this game. Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is my favourite game EVER. You wanna know how much I loved it? I haven't finished it yet. For two reasons. One: If I don't finish it, I'll always have an excuse to go and play it and Two: Every single time I pick up the controller, I get so sidetracked by how much pure FUN the game is that I forget all about the story and start playing a game of Taxi-Golf.

And PROTOTYPE looks like it's going to totally recapture all that. I have total faith that Radical will pull off a truly epic game. IH:UD was fun in a very simple "HULK SMASH!" kind of way, because essentially all the gameplay focused on these two words. PROTOTYPE meanwhile, seems to have combined the simple "HULK SMASH!" gameplay with a bajillion other things, including shapeshifting.

Ah, and thats when we get to the shapeshifting. First off, shapeshifting is an awesome power. But this is doubly incredible for me, because a few years ago I made up my own shapeshifting character. Someone who not only changed shape, but altered his own DNA so that he could do ANYTHING. Anything you could possibly imagine. He could become ANYONE or ANYTHING, and do whatever the hell he wanted because NO-ONE was strong enough to stand in his way. Alex Mercer is essentially a total rip-off of my character. And THAT is like a dream come true. Because as I am playing through this game, I won't be imagining Alex Mercer, the PROTOTYPE. I'll be imagining that I'm playing as the character that I made up, and spent loads of time thinking about, perfecting and writing fictional history for. I'll be imagining that I am playing as a character that I am very proud of, that I created. Because THAT is like a fantasy in itself...

Oh, and I'll be trying to figure out if there's any way I can sue. But only AFTER I buy the game. Smiley Tongue

theVica

in reply to CuberToy

:long: sadly i missed out on Hulk:UD but Prototype loos like it should be fun

X_Man

in reply to CuberToy

:long: sadly i missed out on Hulk:UD but Prototype loos like it should be fun

Missed out? Dude, most game stores out there would have a copy of Hulk: UD somewhere, you can't miss out, just go out right now and buy it! I swear, everytime I go into Game a see a preowned or regular copy for like, £10... I remember because everytime I do I just feel like "What? Only £10 for a game THAT good?"

Unless you just don't have the right console, in which case, tough break. It was a great game.

theVica

in reply to CuberToy

Sadly, Xbox games don't get sold any more in these parts. Yeah, I suppose I could look around for the PS2 version and play it through the PS3.

Got a good review.

Pushtrak

in reply to CuberToy

Sadly, Xbox games don't get sold any more in these parts. Yeah, I suppose I could look around for the PS2 version and play it through the PS3.

Got a good review.

Yeah, thankfully my PS3 has backwards compatability, so I can still play Hulk in the comfort of my own room... Hope you buy it soon and get to experience a truly amazing game.

And yeah, it did get good reviews, although I still think it deserves a 10... or at least a 9.9... lol

theVica

in reply to CuberToy

this game seems to remind me of crackdown... hope it dosen't suck as much as crackdown

XoXalanXoX
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS