cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[PROTOTYPE]

HeroHQ

[PROTOTYPE]

The new Radical Entertainment's (Hulk Ultimate Destruction, Simpsons Hit & Run...) game looks great, really. I can't tell you why, just watch trailer !

Here the website : http://www.prototypegame.com/

So many powers, liberty... this guy's should make a Spider-Man game...

CuberToy
32 REPLIES

Re: [PROTOTYPE]

in reply to CuberToy

There is quite a bit of buzz developing about this game. Eurogamer have a preview. Hadn't actually read it, am about to now.

Pushtrak

in reply to CuberToy

Yeah Prototype looks pretty extreme. It reminds me a lot of Ultimate Destruction and I never get bored of that game.

TheClash

in reply to CuberToy

Prototype looks like spider-man games and Hulk Ultimate destructions fuse together with a lil of GTA cause we can steal vehicule, it looks really promising, look forward to play that one

Omega_red

in reply to CuberToy

The more I think about this game, the more I think I will have the Crackdown type of fun from this game. And thats a good thing.

Pushtrak

in reply to CuberToy

All i'm going to say is if these soldiers are going to attack me (they will) they can find their self six feet under city grounds

Razor

in reply to CuberToy

Yeah Prototype looks pretty extreme. It reminds me a lot of Ultimate Destruction and I never get bored of that game.

these are the developers of ultimate destruction.

Mutant_X

in reply to CuberToy

so you know its gonna be a great game, Ultimate destruction had 9.6 on all sites

Omega_red

in reply to CuberToy

It was fantastic. Better thant The Incredible Hulk, even if they try to stole idea from Ultimate Desctruction (some animation are exactly the same).

CuberToy

in reply to CuberToy

difference is it look more violent

Omega_red
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS