cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other X-Men?

HeroHQ

in reply to DownTownToronto

I don't think every superhero should be a boss, like Spider-Man I wouldn't want to stab or shoot him, but instead have him as an ally. Wolverine I get as a boss-battle because of their "kiddish" rivalry. But then after you beat him, there should be a mission with him like in Spider-Man: WOS because playing with Wolverine in that game was bad-ass! But maybe you can make a choice to either leave Wolverine or agree to fight with him also like in WOS.

avengingman2081
in reply to avengingman2081

Yeah, your right.but im also thinking bad guys shuold be in the game and superheros.But theyre shouldnt be over used charctars in the game.

DownTownToronto

And have good or bad chioses like WOS.

DownTownToronto

I would personally LOVE to fight spiderman as a boss. Sometimes its hard to tell just how powerful some heroes can be until you fight them as a boss in a game like this

SuperWG
Highlighted

You have a point but what avenging man said is true,Not every hero should be a boss and i agree with him.

DownTownToronto

I was hoping for a lot of superhero boss fights (like 8-10) but that doesn't necessarily mean that every superhero in the game has to be fought as a boss

SuperWG

Oh, I'm cool with that. but it's just Deadpool does have a conscience. He is an Anti-Hero not a villain. Unless the heroes are under mind control or something, I think a standard 1-3 superhero boss fights. (Except Wolveine. I want to fight him.)

avengingman2081

When I said superhero boss fights, what I meant was boss fights with superpowered foes, not necessarily that they had to be heroes. If there were a few villains in this game he could tangle with, that would be fine.

SuperWG

Ok,sorry bout that.But i also heard that wolvirine will fit in the game somewhere in a interview.

DownTownToronto

Well if it is a Deadpool game that makes a Wolverine debut obvious.

avengingman2081
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer