cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other X-Men?

HeroHQ

Do you think other X-Men might appear in this game? That would be awesome like having to team-up with Wolverine or something I do remember in his official game announcment he said, "Maybe you'll even see some of my X-men pals...probably not." Ya I know but why would he mention it if it wont happen so their has to at least be a cameo. But what character do you want? (if any)

avengingman2081
19 REPLIES 19
in reply to avengingman2081

it would be cool to have wolverine as a boss casue you can see there is no love lost between them

MadajBlob

Ya that woud be awesome too! And in the concept art it looks like you battle a sentinel! If there was one thing I liked in The X-Men Origins game it's fighting the sentinel. But I know for sure that fighting a sentinel as Deadpool, would be way much more fun (no offense Wolverine).

avengingman2081

In trailer you can see asian woman she looks like Psylocke i think its her.

Savager11

It is psylock.

DownTownToronto
in reply to DownTownToronto

And wolvirine.

DownTownToronto

i doubt there will be any xmen characters, it looks like a punisher-esk game as you go through and take out low level street scum and thugs.

Hebby1
Highlighted

The Gamescom demo involves taking out a upper class businessman by going through his building floor by floor. Psylocke is mentioned also in the fact sheet recently released.

DoctorBat

This is correct, Psylocke has been confirmed! Smiley Happy  Expect more character news as 2013 approaches.

Moderator Moderator

Only wolverine should be a boss instead of the others because they fought many fightes.But,what can i say the all the xmen are his enemies so they all should be in the game.And i hope the game is free roam and spidey should be a boss in the game too.

DownTownToronto
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS