cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC: Will it ever be a thing again?

HeroHQ

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC: Will it ever be a ...

Today I finally managed to track down a (second-hand) copy of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 on Xbox 360, a game I have been searching high and low for for the better part of 6 years now.

The problem, as you may have guessed, is that the DLC (which includes some favourite characters of myself and my girlfriend/co-op partner) has been unavailable for quite some time now.

I'm not going to demand that you release the DLC now (There's probably a major rights issue at this point, so... Y'know, I'm going to be realistic here).

My question, basically, is whether it would ever be feasible for the DLC to see another release in the future. Or, failing this, if it would be possible for a "gold edition" of the game to see a release at any point in the future. I would be fully willing to buy the game in a non-second-hand manner if this were an option (especially if it were to be released on PC/Steam).

Thanks!

ThatHybridGuy
2 REPLIES

Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC: Will it ever b...

in reply to ThatHybridGuy

I just bought Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 pre used in europe there is no gold or essentials edition I would love for Activision to give the DLC free in a patch because they dont have the right to sell it anymore. Now I cant achieve 100% complete on trophies because the DLC is lacking I would love to be able to complete and enjoy this game fully.

Cry out for support.

Malistix1985

Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC: Will it ever b...

in reply to ThatHybridGuy

With MUA2 now being available on PS4 and XBOX One with the DLC included, is there any chance the DLC could once again be made available for PS3 & 360 users (worldwide as I'm in Australia)?

I think I speak for all five of us still playing this on PS3 when I plead for this. I'm still bummed that I just missed out on being able to play as Psylocke, Cable and Magneto when I bought this game all those years ago.

Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS