cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could be a superhero who would you be. And what side would you be on

HeroHQ

Prototype was fun for the first two hours, got boring and repetitive to me. Wasn't enough of a challenge and did not give us enough choices. I can't wait till AC2. That looks awesome.

crimsonspider89

The game itself is ridiculously fun... but it is also ridiculously short, and I don't enjoy the roster as much as I did the first game, tbh. Also the DLC looks weak, so I doubt I'm gonna buy it. So there goes that last bit of replayability that I was hoping for.

I'm already moved on and playing Mass Effect and MUA1 over again...

BartonIsHawkeye

this game got a 7 out of 10 and the charaters for the dlc well have 4 power moves in you guys are happy, you beat the gane twice in your at there max level 60 this game need a make over part one was better . im a marvel fan but this game was not fun to short need more levels. why not the black panther are patroit on the dlc they play a major role in the dlc.i would like to see what u marvel fans think

Um, excuse me, but what do you mean "you people?"

ckirk8

this game got a 7 out of 10 and the charaters for the dlc well have 4 power moves in you guys are happy, you beat the gane twice in your at there max level 60 this game need a make over part one was better . im a marvel fan but this game was not fun to short need more levels. why not the black panther are patroit on the dlc they play a major role in the dlc.i would like to see what u marvel fans think

Um, excuse me, but what do you mean "you people?"

:lol: Well played, sir.

Loki54

Shut up already you really didnt have to put up two post sayin how much you hate this game

mechagamer13

The game itself is ridiculously fun... but it is also ridiculously short, and I don't enjoy the roster as much as I did the first game, tbh. Also the DLC looks weak, so I doubt I'm gonna buy it. So there goes that last bit of replayability that I was hoping for.

What if they added bonus Civil War missions.

Would that persuade you?

mechagamer13

What if they added bonus Civil War missions.

Would that persuade you?

Extra game missions would encourage a lot of people.

Jozen

well, more characters and extra sim missions is all we're getting for now

and strangely enough

that sounds good to me!

I wouldn't have picked 4/5 of that DLC pack roster

but I' msure they'll be cool

they did a good job with pretty much every other character in the game

so why complain?

Shadowdoggy

I like the DLC so far but it seems like the Avengers got snubbed in the selection process. Best we can do is support the current choices available and hope to get a second round of DLC. I think that Hawkeye and Spider Woman should be on the top of the list if that materializes. Go Avengers.

Nexus

yeah, Hawkeye is SO key

Nova too, but IMO of course

I really hoep there's another pack of DLC

I dont' see why there wouldn't be

except for lack of $$$$$ of course

Shadowdoggy
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS