cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could be a superhero who would you be. And what side would you be on

HeroHQ

this game got a 7 out of 10 and the charaters for the dlc well have 4 power moves in you guys are happy, you beat the gane twice in your at there max level 60 this game need a make over part one was better . im a marvel fan but this game was not fun to short need more levels. why not the black panther are patroit on the dlc they play a major role in the dlc.i would like to see what u marvel fans think

Luke_Cage_hero_

they got weak dlc characters whats up with that the character where not in the civil war in the game was not that game it should have been like the first one. i would like to see what u marvel fans think.

Bitch :blank:

BoyInSpace

I agree I hate how its like 3 times as short as the first game. Also the cap level is way too low and the starting roster wasn't as good as last time. I am hopeful the dlc is going to improve it big time though.

Black_Panther_F

the game is very short and i was very disappointed in cable's dlc video, i think he may turn out to be a let down and be a more powerful deadpool to be honest. there wasn't anything special about him and i think his character was better in XML 2 for PSP.

dark_havok

your royal bitchiness, i have nothing else to say... i just wanted to say that :]

mrmouse1

7 out of 10 is still a good game for me, it is short, they dumb down the power, and there weren't enough variety but I do like playing as most of the super heroes and in the end, it was enjoyable. I do hope VV pays attention to both the praise and criticism so that when and if they do MUA3, they follow what Raven did or at least fix what they messed up on. Auto level didn't really bother me since there were four powers available to begin with so in the end, they will be maxed out no matter what. I guess that's why people think the cap level is so low since any higher, it would just be a waste of power pips even without collecting any. I do give praise to getting different abilities after you choose a side.

Captain_Paradox

we are happy because of DLC obviously. who plays for gameplay? we only play for some gameplay and mostly fusions and character, duh

mrmouse1

If people didn't care about gameplay, the game wouldn't be selling poorly.

archer9234

Last I checked, I live in theoretically a free country, so I can decide whether or not I like a game like this. And I do like MUA2. Nuff said.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

Last I checked, I live in theoretically a free country, so I can decide whether or not I like a game like this. And I do like MUA2. Nuff said.

that's right. free country!!

mrmouse1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS