cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could be a superhero who would you be. And what side would you be on

HeroHQ

Highlighted

i never knew that it was illegal to be happy... guess what?! im happy right now about MUA2 and DLC!!

mrmouse1

i never knew that it was illegal to be happy... guess what?! im happy right now about MUA2 and DLC!!

That goes double for me, too. Smiley Happy

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

am i gonna get arrested for being happy? let's bring this to court. i know i would win with opimus prime! :]

mrmouse1

am i gonna get arrested for being happy? let's bring this to court. i know i would win with opimus prime! :]

And I would vaporize all the naysayers!!! Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

And I would vaporize all the naysayers!!! Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy

hahah! the more we post, the more emails he gets!!

mrmouse1

Yea im loving the game. Yes its short and yes people would love to have the characters they want but it is what it is.

PsiFyre

this game got a 7 out of 10 and the charaters for the dlc well have 4 power moves in you guys are happy, you beat the gane twice in your at there max level 60 this game need a make over part one was better . im a marvel fan but this game was not fun to short need more levels. why not the black panther are patroit on the dlc they play a major role in the dlc.i would like to see what u marvel fans think

Black Panther is on the DLC and Patriot would be a copy of Cap. The first DLC is okay.

crimsonspider89

I'm enjoying it.

And 7 out of ten to an 8 out of ten is pretty good.

Don't judge a game just by ratings it'll throw you off.

Hawkmoondirge

All critics nowadays want all games to be perfect. I mean Prototype was boring. This game isn't. My goal is to get enough money to get all passives maxed out.

crimsonspider89

All critics nowadays want all games to be perfect. I mean Prototype was boring. This game isn't. My goal is to get enough money to get all passives maxed out.

Prtotype is fun in my opinion.

But to each their own.

i love the DBZ fighting games. (can't wait for Raging Blast) but I'm sure some critic is gonna hate it.

Hawkmoondirge
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer