Glad MUA forums arent like Spiderman WoS site

HeroHQ

Re: Glad MUA forums arent like Spiderman WoS site

in reply to Morph1

I think ill be here for a while lol!

matthood5

in reply to Morph1

The worst part about the Web of Shadows forum (besides the layout) was a lot of the members were very immature. There were a lot of spammers, especially near the end, who would flood the boards with meaningless posts and thankfully there are a great deal less here.

But I'll definitely be sticking around here for a while, it's nice to see a forum that will most likely remain popular and not die after the game is released since there will be more to follow.

imchrisru

in reply to Morph1

At least the posters here have all been very friendly towards one another, which makes it a better community here.

matthood5

in reply to Morph1

ye i think the all in one idea was a good move, plus points collected from missions will go on for ages

Morph1

in reply to Morph1

hey sure it died out by i had alot of fun on the wos forums for those who remember i was crazyish i had a good time there for months hey does anybody know if ryuuie is on this site yet for those who dont know he contributed alot to that forum

crazyish

in reply to Morph1

hey sure it died out by i had alot of fun on the wos forums for those who remember i was crazyish i had a good time there for months hey does anybody know if ryuuie is on this site yet for those who dont know he contributed alot to that forum

I am not trying to be rude, but punctuation is your friend. It makes things so much easier to read, and takes but a key stroke.

xUndeadJesterx
Highlighted

in reply to Morph1

dont remember you but i remember ryuuie, he contributed A LOT

Morph1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS