cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Info Under Avatars

HeroHQ

Lol, so how do we acheive the next rank?

Earlier mine flashed to "Elite Hero" for a moment then flashed back to newbie lol.

matthood5

One more thing, I think webmasters/developers/mods should have different colors than ours, like if all of their names were red, that way they'd stick out more

All moderators and developers will have special icons. I'm neither Smiley Happy

Well you should at least have something to distinguish yourself so people who haven't been around know that you're important Smiley Tongue

beastfromtheeas

Lol, so how do we acheive the next rank?

Earlier mine flashed to "Elite Hero" for a moment then flashed back to newbie lol.

I believe drtruffle is working on it, it was probably either a test or your were imagining it Smiley Very Happy

And it's probably determined by post count, or maybe a mixture of that, the amount of time you've been here, mission points, and achievements

beastfromtheeas

my thing hasn't gone up. i did the first mission, but haven't gotten my points yet :down:

haha, the same thing happened to me with the elite hero thing :lol:

rocky

Dont worry, youl get your points once your mission submission has been read.

matthood5

my thing hasn't gone up. i did the first mission, but haven't gotten my points yet :down:

haha, the same thing happened to me with the elite hero thing :lol:[/quote

Mine has not done that, or if it has i have not noticed. Damn it i want to be an elite hero. :'(

Or to have my own unique rank of "The Mad Titan" Smiley Very Happy Yeah.. yeah i know am am asking for too much.

Thanos

lol maybe when you're VIP you can make your own rank

beastfromtheeas

I think VIP is a rank itself.

matthood5
Highlighted

I think it will be seperate from your rank. Like in the PS forums, we have MVPs and it's separate from their rank which they actually get to make

beastfromtheeas
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS