Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

HeroHQ

Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

Yeah, I heard about Cobie in talks to appear in SHIELD, but didn't know she was signing on for multi-episodes.  I remember her saying its Coulson's show, so I figured that meant she wouldn't be on it too much.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

I guess it's kinda tough to tell with all the rumors that go crazy on the internet, so it could mean anything.  She could easily appear multiple times throughout the show without stepping on Coulson's toes too much.  You're allowed to have characters besides the main character, after all.  But I've noticed that multiple websites have taken the same story and spun it in both directions anyway.  Some say it means she'll be a key character in the show, and some say it means she'll be in 1 episode, so who knows?

Level 43

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

Some interesting news from Chris Evans today!  Chris says he hasn't seen a script yet and when asked about appearances from other Avengers he said "yeah, there'll be some".  He could just be referring to Fury and Hill or Widow, who's said to be confirmed to appear, but hopefully Clint pops up, if only for a minute.  Anyone know if Renner is in the middle of filming anything?

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

His IMDB page has him listed for three movies that are in pre-production so he's probably going to be busy filming other movies by the time Winter Soldier starts rolling. I doubt that would stop him from doing at least a cameo or small scene though, since it'd probably just take a day to do so there's some small hope, I think. I'm surprised nobody asked him when he was doing press for Witch Hunters.

Level 1

in reply to MockeyeAgain

Cap 2 was supposed to start filming next month, but I'm not sure if that's still the case judging by Chris's latest comments.  Renner could end up in the movie for more than a mnute if that's the case.  If they push it back I'm not so sure though.  How long does pre-production usually last?  At least a few months I imagine.

Level 74

in reply to Jadryx1

Yeah, there are some rumors that it's going to be delayed and won't start filming until summer. I guess it just depends if he's in the script though since I'm sure they'd find a way to film his scenes if they needed to.

Level 1

in reply to MockeyeAgain1

Well, then, you're just gonna have to go steal the script for me and tell me if Clint's in it.  Lemme know when ya got it.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Looks like we will see a bit of Peggy after all!  I hope it's actually a scene and not some quick shot (like how they showed Cap being taken out of the ice in The Avengers).  I think I need to go re-watch TFA now.

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

That's awesome!  Can't wait to see more of Hayley, if only briefly.  I just watched Cap the other night actually and I still love it.  Such a well done movie.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Peggy was awesome in the first Cap movie, so that can only be a good thing.  I should also re-watch Cap.  It was my favorite non-Avengers phase 1 movie, after all.

Level 43
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
This widget could not be displayed.