Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

HeroHQ

Re: Captain America sequel

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

I love the idea of Winter Soldier being in the movie

and I really really hope the rumors about BW and Hawkeye being in the movie are true!
but no MODOK, people won't get it and in live-action it will look ridiculous!

Level 38

in reply to Shadowdoggy

It is now called Captain America : Winter Soilder so we all know what that means.

Level 2

in reply to super_hero96

I was hoping he'd be saved for #3, with the return of Red Skull. Wonder if they'll do that for this one. I can see them exchanging Skull for a Zemo.

Level 29

in reply to Loki54

I don't mind them using Winter Soldier for Cap 2.  They would probably get to do more of a build up if he was saved for Cap 3, but I don't know if the average movie goer would still remember who Bucky is by the time that rolls around.

It looks like Falcon will be in Cap 2.  Wonder what this means for the possibility of Widow and Hawkeye in Cap?  Would a cast of Cap, Falcon, Sharon, Widow, and Hawkeye seem too big?

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Yeah, I think saving him for 3 would've made sense, but I'd be just fine with a Cap 2 focusing on Winter Soldier and some version of Zemo, to tie back into WWII as Cap tries to move on and get used to life in the present day.

Level 43

in reply to Jadryx1

Some interviews with one of the directors.  After reading this I am a little more comfortable with Marvel's choice of directors.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/captain-america-sequel-winter-soldier_n_1700220.html

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=64484

Level 34

Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

in reply to Jadryx1

I really liked the deleted Cap scene from the Avengers so I'm glad to hear more stuff like that will be in CA:TWS.

Hopefully Haley Atwell gets to return for some flashbacks or something.  I think I'd be ok with Anna Kendrick as Sharon Carter. 

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

Yeah, I've seen a few quotes from Chris and the guy who was cast for Falcon (I forget his name), which is cool!  We're a ways away from the filming, but its nice to hear the actors start to talk about it and what to expect.  Someone really needs to corner Renner next and ask him about appearing in Cap, haha.

Level 74

in reply to Jadryx1

Looks like Black Widow will be in Cap 2.  Not a shock with the history she has with Bucky and she was pretty well liked in Avengers.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Makes sense.  They got all that history, and her past ties in really well with what Bucky goes through, so it makes a lot of sense to bring in Black Widow for the movie.  Wonder how big of a role she'll have, though...

Level 43
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS