cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

HeroHQ

Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

Haley Atwell confirms the Peggy one-shot.  She says it's basically "what Peggy did next" after the events in TFA.  Unless it's leaked from Comic-con we'll have to wait for the CA:TWS blu-ray extras to see it though!

Also, some pics of Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie, and Scarlett Johannson on the set (no costumes or anything, although I like Cap's SHIELD Underarmor)  I think Chris has been working on his arms since The Avengers.  Looks like BW has a pretty sweet ride, too.  The last pic (along with the tweet) is my favorite.

Jadryx1

in reply to Jadryx1

I wonder if they put Chris in the tightest shirt possible to make him look extra muscular, haha.  He looks pretty buff though, especially when ya see him from the back.  He really worked on his upper body.  I wonder what Cap will be doing in the park?

Awesome to get confirmation of the Peggy one-shot!  I wonder how long it'll be?

Hawkeye Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

No, they just used me as a double for Evans.  He just couldn't look as big and strong as me, you know?

Rogue_Shadow1

in reply to Hawkeye

Hawk, here's your answer on what Steve was doing in the park. 

Jadryx1

in reply to Jadryx1

I saw that!  Seems like a fun introduction and fits with what we saw of the leaked pictures and videos.

Hawkeye Level 74

in reply to Jadryx1

Some pics have surfaced on the internet of the Winter Soldier with his biotic arm!  Man, do they ever look cool.  I'm not a big fan of the mask, I'd rather he have the domino mask from the comics, but I understand that it'd ruin the suprise for non-comic fans that Bucky is the Winter Soldier.  Hopefully when the big reveal is over he loses the mask.

Hawkeye Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

The Winter Soldier does look pretty darn cool.  I understand the reason for the larger mask, as I doubt they want Steve (and maybe the audience) to recognize him right away. While it works ok in the comics somehow, a domino mask just wouldn't hide his indenty that well.  I've tried to avoid looking at too much of the spy camera footage, but I'm still really looking forward to this movie.

Jadryx1

in reply to Jadryx1

Yeah, I agree that it makes sense to hide his identity more with a different mask.  Domino masks aren't the best for that kinda stuff, even if they can look real cool. 

Rogue_Shadow1

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

@Jad - The domino mask works in the comics, I think, because Bucky was a lot younger when he "died" and aged a bit when Cap eventually meets him as the Winter Soldier.  Also, Cap had been defrosted for quite a while before running into Bucky whereas in the movies Bucky is a full adult in WWII and Cap has only just been defrosted.

Hawkeye Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Hawk - that makes sense.  And the fact that Cap wouldn't expect to see Bucky since he believes him to be dead makes another barrier to recognition as well.

Jadryx1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS