cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you permanently uncheck the "Notify me via email..." box?

HeroHQ

Highlighted

Can you permanently uncheck the "Notify me via ema...

I am usually online to see when someone replies to my post and generally I don't want my inbox flooded with notifications as well. I can't seem to find any kind of settings for this, I'd rather have the box be unchecked by default

beastfromtheeas
4 REPLIES

Re: Can you permanently uncheck the "Notify me via...

in reply to beastfromtheeas

Yeah I was thinking of posting something similar to this, I have to uncheck the box every time.

It should be the other way around, being that you should tick the box if you want notifications, and that by default it is not ticked.

matthood5

Yeah I just leave it checked but I just delete. I use my gaming e-mail or this and MUA2

Iron_Spider

Notifications are great with a gmail email address. I've had 30 emails in the one thing because the email will get updated with each new link. Doesn't clog up space like I am sure other email addresses would have.

Pushtrak

Yeah I was thinking of posting something similar to this, I have to uncheck the box every time.

It should be the other way around, being that you should tick the box if you want notifications, and that by default it is not ticked.

Yeah, I might want to tick it for certain topics, like my own threads (lol). I wish there was also an option to sticky/float threads for yourself (it wouldn't affect anyone else, the topics would be floated only for you)

beastfromtheeas
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS