Ant-Man

HeroHQ

Ant-Man

Level 2
32 REPLIES

Re: Ant-Man

in reply to super_hero96

I wonder if it's going to be CG like they were saying in the beginning

here's hoping it's got jan as Wasp in it too!

Level 38

in reply to super_hero96

Hmm, well I sure am happy theyre making it! But I just hope it isnt fully CG like said and is liveaction with CG... Like the other Avengers movies...

Level 1

in reply to NovaSongbird

agreed. I want live action heroes that can then go on to the Avengers 2

Level 38

in reply to Shadowdoggy

Lol, it's live-action. There was test footage shown, of Ant-Man laying it down on two security guards. Everyone says it looked awesome. The suit is apparently based on Eric O' Grady's Irredeemable suit, with a touch of the classic look. I can't wait to see it.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/100776/2052091-antman.png

Level 29

in reply to Loki54

cool. I actually like his look a lot

I wonder if Jan's in it as Jan or as the Wasp

Level 38

in reply to Shadowdoggy

I'm curious about whether it'll even be Hank as Ant-Man.  I remember years agr, Wright had said the idea was that Scott Lang would be Ant-Man and Hank would be the mentor character.  A lot has changed since then with Avengers rolling in money so I hope it's Hank in the title role and Jan would naturally have to be in the movie too.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Ant-Man is coming out after Avengers 2 on 11/6/2015 (start of phase 3?).  I wonder if they'll introduce any of the characters in Avengers 2?  I don't think it would be a bad idea as it would likely generate increased interest in the Ant-Man movie.  That's one of the kinda fun things about this whole connected universe is you get to guess who will show up where!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=68717

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

Interesting they went for a November release instead of summer or spring.  They must not think the concept will attract enough attention to fight with the big summer blockbusters, which is probably a fair assesment.  It's a little disappointing that the release date is so far away, but I guess Marvel wants to focus on their other movies first.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Wow, we haven't posted in this thread in quite some time.  I'm sure we've discussed random news and rumors in the Survivors thread but I guess this is important enough to go in the offical thread.

Paul Rudd was been announced as the lead.  They aren't saying if it is Hank Pym or Scott Lang yet though.  Marvel has done pretty well so far with casting so combine their history with the fact that I know very little about Ant-Man, and I'll say that I don't have much to say about this news.LOL  I'll just hope that it will turn out well in the end when I see the movie (which is still quite a long way from now in 2015, but judging how fast the last few years seem to have gone it will be here before we know it)

Level 34
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS