Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox One Dongle Issue

SOLVED

Guitar Hero Live Support

Xbox One Dongle Issue

Hello!

My USB Dongle does not seem to be working. I was a few days without playing. I'm turn on the console and nothing.

The dongle does not flash any lights and does not synchronize with the guitar.

What can I do? Is there a hotfix or a way to test if the dongle still work?

I tried:

1. Remove the USB dongle.
  2. Restart the console.
  3. Connect again.
  4. Nothing happens.

The guitar seems to be normal, the lights are flashing normal and fast when attempting to sync.

Regards.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Xbox One Dongle Issue

in reply to ShazinLive
Solution
‎18-03-2016 11:15 AM

Hey again,

Thanks for trying all of that. I actually don't see any sign of you creating an RMA through that page. Did it give you some kind of error? You should just have to click on Hardware, then All Other Hardware, and then type in Dongle. Once you do that several options should pop up for Guitar Hero Live based on console. Select the one you use and then it should take you to a form to fill out with a few steps. Let me know if you are having issues with that.

-Sean

Community Coordinator
7 REPLIES

in reply to ShazinLive

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your USB dongle. Are there any other devices that may be causing interference with that device? Also, have you tried the USB in any other slots and does it still not turn on at all? If you are certain there isn't anything interfering with it and it isn't working you can request a new one here: Activision Warranty Support​. Let me know about that though. Thanks.

-Sean ​

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Redid all tests turning off cell phones, and other devices, really nothing works.

I made the request in the designated link but received no reply email.

I'm waiting any notice of , however, do not know if I made the right request.

Thanks for everything.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ShazinLive
Solution
‎18-03-2016 11:15 AM

Hey again,

Thanks for trying all of that. I actually don't see any sign of you creating an RMA through that page. Did it give you some kind of error? You should just have to click on Hardware, then All Other Hardware, and then type in Dongle. Once you do that several options should pop up for Guitar Hero Live based on console. Select the one you use and then it should take you to a form to fill out with a few steps. Let me know if you are having issues with that.

-Sean

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Few items I want to ask:

- In the form does not inform my country (Brazil);

(Filled in as USA to check all fields and the complete dossier)

- When I arrived in item 4 (where to send the defective product) was suggested to me a form as if I were a resident of Portugal to send the product to Czech Republic (Teleplan Prague sro) that has no sense to me, after all I live in Brazil (South America).

There is support for Brazil?

If yes, how to get?     If not, I lost my game, guitar and everything?

forum.png

Level 1

in reply to ShazinLive

Hey there,

Sorry to see that, but unfortunately we cannot offer RMAs for that region. In that instance you'll have to go through the retailer you purchased it from to ask for an exchange to see if they can replace the Dongle. Apologies about that, but if you run into any other issues or have any questions then let me know.

-Sean

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

I got in contact with the dealership and they will replace the complete set. Thanks for support.

[ Edit ]

I'm trying to replace but even within the warranty period the company that made ​​the sale did not realize the exchange.

They spent the contact importer of the product , now I'm trying to her replacement at least dongle . It is very sad the situation .

Level 1

in reply to ShazinLive

Let's go ahead and try contacting the Activision Support department from Brazil and see if they will be able to assist you more in this regard. You may find the correct telephone number to get in contact with them via the following article: Activision Support

Regards ^SP

Player Support
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS