Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GHTV Service Not Working Again.

SOLVED

Guitar Hero Live Support

GHTV Service Not Working Again.

This has already happened to me once.

I have been playing Guitar Hero Live ever since I got it on my WII U​.

I was able to figure out that I had to erase ​EVERYTHING​ off my console (this was my first fix to getting GHTV to work), and then GHTV​ started to work, but now it won't connect me to the service after this specific date: ​4/5/2016

My Nintendo ID is: mike00007

I'm in Rivals Division #1

Error code:

SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

The Guitar Hero Live service is not available.

Please try again later.

(I did try again later. I shut down my console and turned it back on, reset my router, and it still won't work.)

P.S. It says here: Guitar Hero Live Status | Official Site of Guitar Hero <- that the service is all up and running.

I needs helps FSG.

I don't want to erase my save file, as I already did to fix GHTV the first time, and I don't want to lose my ranking on Rivals Matchmaking.

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: GHTV Service Not Working Again.

in reply to ukogmonkeyfan
Solution
‎06-04-2016 05:43 PM

Greetings ukogmonkeyfan

We are aware of some issues regarding Nintendo Wii U users being unable to connect to the GHTV servers, and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our team is currently investigating and looking into this matter.

Please hang tight for any updates on this matter ^SP

Player Support
28 REPLIES

Have not been able to log on for days.  Reset router, deleted update data, even deleted 2 gigs of "shared save data."  Was that related to the GHTV portion?  I left my personal save data alone but I guess that's the last step for me to try. 

Level 1

in reply to Ambushdrum

I have the same problem. I had only been playing a month. I just reached level 15 annd the option to play the arena is great. But I keep getting the guitar hero live service s unavailable. But the website says it is

IM playing on the wiu.

i have no idea how to fix this.

Level 1

in reply to Guitarheromommy

is there an actual phone number (help line) to call

Level 1

in reply to Ambushdrum

Hey Ambushdrum,

Please know that we're currently aware of this issue and we're looking into it. Please keep an eye out for any updates.

Regards ^SP

Player Support
Highlighted

Solution
‎06-04-2016 05:43 PM

Greetings ukogmonkeyfan

We are aware of some issues regarding Nintendo Wii U users being unable to connect to the GHTV servers, and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our team is currently investigating and looking into this matter.

Please hang tight for any updates on this matter ^SP

Player Support

in reply to ATVISupport

R.I.P. servers.

-I would wait as long when GHTV is finally fixed.

Level 2

I 'm also having the same problem in the wii u. Do five days that I can not connect showing the message "server unavaliable " . already I reseted the router deleted the cache I directed the console ip pro doors and nothing works. Where the developer to solve this our problem ? = \

Level 1

in reply to ATVISupport

Do you have any updates?

Level 1

in reply to ckhausch

Hey ckhausch,

Unfortunately, we do not have any official updates on this matter nor do we have an ETA that we can provide. We do apologize for the inconvenience once again! Please know that our team is still looking into this issue and they're actively working to restore full functionality.

Regards ^SP

Player Support
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS