cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken USB Wireless Receiver

SOLVED

Guitar Hero Live Support

Broken USB Wireless Receiver

I just bought GH Live and broke the USB wireless receiver right out of the box. Does any know how I can order a replacement? I can’t find any phone numbers or other contact info to talk to anyone. Game Stop has no idea how to help. Thanks!

Winston10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Broken USB Wireless Receiver

in reply to Winston10
Solution

Hey Winston10,

Please head over to our support site: Activision Support. Once there click Warranty at the top of the page and log into your account. Once logged in please fill in all the required information for a new dongle.

Thanks,

^FB

Player Support
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

in reply to Winston10
Solution

Hey Winston10,

Please head over to our support site: Activision Support. Once there click Warranty at the top of the page and log into your account. Once logged in please fill in all the required information for a new dongle.

Thanks,

^FB

Player Support

in reply to ATVISupport

A new dongle on its way, much appreciated.

~Winston10

Winston10

in reply to Winston10

Hey Winston10,

You are very welcome and we hope that the Dongle will arrive as soon as possible. If you will find yourself in need of technical assistance in the future, please do not  hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Regards ^SP

Player Support

in reply to ATVISupport

Hello,

I had had the same issue and submitted a warranty RMA request for a new dongle as indicated but only got an email saying it would be shipped once the old broken one is received.

Do I have to ship the broken dongle back before a replacement is sent out? Thanks.

CosmicTigger

in reply to CosmicTigger

Yes, same issue here. My claim shows that a replacement shipped, but other information I read on the website shows you have to ship the old one back before you receive a replacement. However, I received no address information on where to ship it.  I'm kinda waiting to see if I get a replacement... Confusing and different information all over this website. Hard to know what to believe.

wingenit

in reply to wingenit

Hi,

So yes they will send you a replacement USB dongle once you've submitted the claim. No need to send it back first. I got mine about a week after I submitted the claim. Kudos to Activision for the support!

CosmicTigger

in reply to ATVISupport

Warranty support page not working and no one will responded on facebook no number to call think this will be last time i buy activision products beissler2@hotmail.com if someone could message me i need 2 recivers for guitar hero live xbox 1 thank you been trying for 2 weeks

Beissler

in reply to Beissler

Unfortaunately, Activision's support page will not recognize my product number. Their chat feature does not work. I can not reach them by any means. There should be more support behind this game considering it is still "supported".

ACTIVISION2099
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS