cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there absolutely no Options for the Sound??

Guitar Hero Live General Discussion

Hi,

I bought the game a few weeks back and I am having trouble learning expert. Since the difference between advanced and expert is soooo huge, I tend to make a lot of mistakes and all I can hear is the goddamn false notes I do. Why the hell is there no sound customization in a Music video game?!? Why am I not able to choose the sound level for SFX, audio and such? I mean 8 bit games had better sound option than guitar hero live which is a music video game. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. Please add a new option in the TV menu because it is sooo damn annoying when I can't get my bearings to follow the tempo because all I hear is that shitty sound when you miss. Also consider that sound is basically the only setting that should be very detailed in a music video game and unfortunately it is not implemented. Thank you ! 

TheRealPoots
9 REPLIES 9

I absolutely agree, i'm having the same problem with the sound settings it's driving me crazy...all i'm doing is pausing and adjusting the sound settings constantly.

Fr1ck2013

Completely agree... I play the game loudly because I want the music to be loud, but then when I use a power up it sounds like my house exploded. Then at the end of every song it is way over the top there too.

It seems to me that they don't have different tracks for the backing, bass, vocals, drums, etc, so they just decided not to do audio options, but we REALLY need to at least be able to adjust the game sounds at the very least.

The current situation is unacceptable and you should be ashamed of yourselves. I feel like I'm playing a damn arcade game in my own home...

tekkn1kal

Me too i love to play loud and the boom at the end of a song rattles the house haha. It drives me crazy when i playing the channels, if i don't turn it back up quick enough i have to pause and lose half the notes because obviously the video doesn't pause GRRRRR!!!

Fr1ck2013

Guys, there are sound options, while you start a game press pause AND THEN go to the options
you can adjust the sound volume of the guitar, crowd, band, effects.

I believe this option is invisible while you are in the main menu.
It used to drive me crazy too

DJFANatic

Okay, I see what the problem is... the sound options ONLY show up if you are IN a song and it has to be GH LIVE not GH TV. I haven't gone in to GH LIVE since November, so I was going nuts trying to understand why they didn't have sound options.

I turned SFX down and I can confirm that it adjusted the sound level in GH TV too.

tekkn1kal

I didn´t have to go to Live, everthing´s available in GHTV

wHizKid666

Yes there are sound options available but the're terrible, nothing like the old settings. You can't turn down the irritating sounds like the boom after a song or basically all the stupid sounds that are x3 the sound of the song. All these settings where available in the older games.

Fr1ck2013

Yeah, like I was saying above, you can turn those down, they just hid them a bit. If you go back to GH Live and quickly a song, you can pause and then change the sounds there. Then if you quit out of the song and go back to GHTV it will be fixed.

tekkn1kal
Highlighted

I agree with this post, the game is designed well but so many features are left out and leaving to be desired such as sound. Adjusting the levels of crowd seems to do nothing. With them at 0  I still hear them.  

alternativee30
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer