cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the setlist...

Guitar Hero Live General Discussion

Sorry that I put the text into a picture. Everytime I wanted to post the text directly into the forum it kept telling me that the content is not allowed...

GHLiveSetlist.png

Update 20.05.

I don't know wheter they finally decided to put in some nice songs to play on their own or listened to the community but yesterday 10 (mostly) metal songs were told to be in the game!

For those who don't want to google for it:

• Royal Blood – “Little Monster“
  • Marilyn Manson – “Disposable Teens“
  • Killswitch Engage – “In Due Time“
  • Marmozets – “Move Shake Hide“
  • Of Mice & Men – “Bones Exposed“
  • Deftones – “Diamond Eyes“
  • Vista Chino – “Sweet Remain“
  • Bring Me The Horizon – “Shadow Moses“
  • Mastodon – “High Road“
  • Trivium – “Strife“

Updated

Nevakee
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Couldn't agree more. I am actually really sad about GHLive. I've bought every single Guitar Hero game since GH3, and I don't expect GHLive to be better than any of the others. I'd actually rather have a remastered version of GH2, because those songs are fun to play.

Sceptric

I´m agree with you, I love almost all guitar hero games, but I dont like the music in this game, I tried to upload a post of my song ideas for the game (but I couldnt due to that issue) because I personally dont like My Chemical Romance or Fall Out Boy, I always wanted to play Tornado of Souls or Cemetery Gates on a Guitar hero game. Also I´ll miss the classic 5 colored buttons and frets c,: but I think the new guiar is ok too. Activision PLEASE LISTEN TO US! If its a music game you need to put songs of any kind for any kind of person, not just pop-rock. Please I want to play Tornado of souls. And I´ll retry to post my song ideas later, I´ve been trying since 2 weeks ago but "the content is not allowed" :/

Also what about the full band? and... SKRILLEX?! FTW?

TigerDAMT579
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer