cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Guitar Hero 5 Music Compatibility Info Thread

Guitar Hero 5

Re: Official Guitar Hero 5 Music Compatibility Inf...

in reply to Neversoft

its not just the songs missing from the old games are gone some songs from the musiuc store are missing too like jimmy hendrix live version of foxy laqdyand bruce sprigsteen's "my lucky day". was about to purchase them again since i changed consoles

phrozenstare

in reply to Neversoft

^Agree

Dmyhalo

in reply to Neversoft

i have a question for the wii system. i purchased a new sdhc card and i was wondering when you have downloaded a song you can here a demo if its on the wii system memory but when its on the sd card you don't here anything? is it possible to here a demo of the song like if was on the disk or wii system memory?

majorlos

in reply to Neversoft

phrozenstare wrote:

its not just the songs missing from the old games are gone some songs from the musiuc store are missing too like jimmy hendrix live version of foxy laqdyand bruce sprigsteen's "my lucky day". was about to purchase them again since i changed consoles

My lucky day is on there to download, but Jimi won't be.

MetalMilitia151

in reply to Neversoft

Well, yeah, the Jimi aren't on there, but I think the reason you can't find My Lucky Day is because its not available alone. You have to download the (free, if I'm not mistaken) Bruce Springsteen Track Pack.

Shadow2222

in reply to Neversoft

I really like the idea that you can play in any configuration of instruments that your little heart desires, but a weak setlist... recycled tracks (again) and horrible DLC confusion/problems=EPIC FAIL. Reviewers (that are not Activision cronies) have complained about the interface since GH3 and no changes yet?? I just checked Harmonix page and there are currently 837 tracks available in total for Rock Band... GH has less than 1/4 of that and you need multiple games to play them all... THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN and still Activision has not listened! I really want to get GH:VH... but only 25 VH tracks?? I understand it is a freebie, but make a real setlist. I understand that there is a love/hate relationship with VH fans over Sammy Hagar... but many like both him and Dave. It is a travesty that Activision's Senior Vice President of Global Brand Management said, "Oh this is definitely Van Halen, not Van Hagar", what a loss.

I gave up on Guitar Hero after the flop that was GH4... I absolutely LOVED 1 and 2. 3 was a real step backwards... the accuracy on the notes was crap... GH4 was WAY WORSE... I could hit notes early and then hit one late... no problem(don't even get me started on the pitiful HO/PO's that that I can just hold a button down and wait for the note to pass)... there is NO CHALLENGE any more except the Dragon Force songs.

Pull your heads out Activision... you have soiled the GH name... I love the genre and have played EVERY GH&RB game to date. Simply put, just buy Harmonix with your billions and they can show you how to make a video game that doesn't suck.

drd79

in reply to Neversoft

man that wack you have to by the song because you got a new system

Dmyhalo

in reply to Neversoft

These last two posts are truly special, hahaha.

halo, of course you have to re-buy the song with a new system. If you buy a game on PC it won't work on XBox!

If your XBox breaks, you can just re-download anything connected with your name.

And the guy above you is a Rock Band fanboy who's own posts shows he knows nothing. NOZ-ING!

MetalMilitia151

in reply to Neversoft

No sign of the 3 Tool songs!!!

DevilsRight-Han

in reply to Neversoft

Pwinge wrote:

They're missing so many good songs on SH/GH. I might wait to download them till they get more.

But the WT is all my favorites for the exception of a couple.

Tamagamer854
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS