cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neversoft! Can you clear up the DLC compatibility?

Guitar Hero 5

Before it gets out of hand?

What I mean is that on the front music page, if you sort by GH5 and songs that are compatible with it, it lists a bunch of old GH2 and GH3 DLC as working with GH5.

Now before everyone gets all excited can you confirm that this is true, or is this just a glitch in the system?

Also, IF it does work is it going to be full band or just guitar like it was in 2 and 3?

Thanks for any help you can bring in clearing this up before the forums go crazy with it

noble
7 REPLIES 7

Agreed, we want our darned answers!

KILLER_BOB

I'm like 100% sure that if they do put those songs in, we will have drum and vocal charts for them.

TheMistyLegend

TheMistyLegend wrote:

I'm like 100% sure that if they do put those songs in, we will have drum and vocal charts for them.

Pretty much what I was thinking. BUT, I doubt they'll be DLC, but I'm a cynic, what do I know?

KILLER_BOB

neversoft is really starting to p*** me off with not releasing the full list of ghwt and ghsh songs so far and the dlc complete list accurate they have the game already built and the release is less then a week from today so why so many secrets?

EDIT: I think there is some conspiracy behind the sight change/remodeling

guitarband96

yea they do need to sort everything out and soon before everyone starts banking on getting the entire GH DLC catalog for GH5 and if it doesn't happen everyone is gonna be super pissed. I'm not getting my hopes up until I see it announced by Act/Nev.

thezoraz

Looks like it was a glitch, as they now say the games they are linked to instead of GH5.

So no backwards DLC from GH2 or 3.

Not that I was expecting it, but it's good that it got taken care of before the forums went nuts, and even more so when GH5 comes out and they didn't work with it.

noble

GHasFreaks wrote:

Your asking Neversoft, a bunch of posers, to help you out. What a JOKE

First of all it's "Poseurs"

Second of all exactly how are they poseurs? Are they wanna be Video Game Community Web Developers?

toymachine
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS