cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kurt IS right-handed and DOES bounce around the stage

Guitar Hero 5

You know what this means he can be used on other songs and there is a nickelback song for dlc. Time for some bastardizing.

GeneralLein979

Racist...or should I say, uh..."Handist".

CoptlRofer

And you shouldn't double post!

You should edit your last post!

2RFL7

2RFL7 wrote:

And you shouldn't double post!

You should edit your last post!

You're talkin' to BewareTheGlare, right?

CoptlRofer

Sigh.

furiousfretwork

It's called a job, mate. Making these games is Activision/Neversoft's job. A job is how money is made for a living. THAT's the reason for selling out. Write on your arm if you can't remember it.

CoptlRofer

No matter how much of a kick in the balls to Kurt Cobain's memory that was...I still lol'd.

RikuDawn

Hey just out of curiosity since I wasn't too big on the world tour forums, did people make a big of fuss for Jimi Hendrix being portrayed as a righty as they are for Kurt Cobain? I don't agree with what they did and you guys have all the right to be appalled but I was just wondering if Hendrix got the same attention.

bigdaddy092507

bigdaddy092507 wrote:

Hey just out of curiosity since I wasn't too big on the world tour forums, did people make a big of fuss for Jimi Hendrix being portrayed as a righty as they are for Kurt Cobain? I don't agree with what they did and you guys have all the right to be appalled but I was just wondering if Hendrix got the same attention.

Hendrix is a lefty in the game. And Cobain is on his songs.

RikuDawn

I don't think people really cared as much, since Jimi could only play his own songs and acted like he would have acted normally.

Kurt does act like he does on his songs and if they were the only songs he played, there would probably not be as much of an 'uproar,' however he plays other's songs, which changes his stuffsies.

AgentPolar
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS