cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kurt IS right-handed and DOES bounce around the stage

Guitar Hero 5

...when you play as him on a non-Nirvana song. I wonder if the site that made that statement which got everyone upset at Activision / Neversoft for ruining Kurt was referring to playing it outside of a Nirvana song.

[urlSmiley Tonguexrbx1gq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0kMVKh3hNI[/urlSmiley Tonguexrbx1gq]

It gave me a good laugh nonetheless.

Icarus1991
23 REPLIES 23

Uhmm... isn't like this with every guest character?

They default to the normal animations when its not their song.

Also, lol at your join date being Thu Jan 01, 1970 2:00 am.

FinalStarmen

Lol Matt, Kurt, Santana and Cash on one song ^^

Sup3rtimmaaaaay

That is pure win for me. Watching Ozzy singing La Bamba was hilarious, so I can't wait to see Kurt doing some equally ridiculous out-of-character performances as well. It gives me the lulz.

People that bitch about it ruining Kurt's memory need to get a sense of humor.

deafdani

Has anyone considered that he might be right-handed when a non-lefty flip person uses him?

steelfire81

deafdani wrote:

That is pure win for me. Watching Ozzy singing La Bamba was hilarious, so I can't wait to see Kurt doing some equally ridiculous out-of-character performances as well. It gives me the lulz.

People that bitch about it ruining Kurt's memory need to get a sense of humor.

Definitely.

KILLER_BOB

People going on about Kurts memory do "kinda" have a point to be fair. At the end of the day, its better than him being like Hendrix and only performing his own stuff? Its not like they have him doing the "Beat it" dance either.

Jonmu

Disgraceful? Maybe.

rockfestblitz99

... *sighs* ...

*facepalm*

If you have not noticed whoever you use as a character, the rules for the character are based on the person who modeled all of the songs, do you really this they had the character play ALL of the songs????

BewareTheGlare

and Cash sucks on every instument

BewareTheGlare
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS