cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing/exporting?

Guitar Hero 5

Importing/exporting?

So i'm new here, I was just wondering how this will work? do I need a special code like rock band track packs or is it like RB1 to RB2 and I just pay and the songs will be transferable? Can anyone help me?

P.S. I'm on PS3 (if that matters)

Armyourself
6 REPLIES

Re: Importing/exporting?

in reply to Armyourself

Your Manual will have a code, which you enter online, and then you download the songs. After paying, of course.

Darkblaze53

in reply to Armyourself

You will need the code off the back of the instruction booklet. You will still have to pay an import fee. Your GHWT DLC will transfer for free.

Hose

in reply to Armyourself

thank you, but is it one code use only, or can I rent the game and do it?

This may seem like a dumb question, but I have world tour for 360, can that code be used on Playstation?

Armyourself

in reply to Armyourself

Not sure about rentnig and how many uses the codes has. If you rent the game before anyone else uses the code it should work.

I don't think a 360 code would work on the PS3. If you already have the game just give it a try.

Hose

in reply to Armyourself

Hose wrote:

Not sure about rentnig and how many uses the codes has. If you rent the game before anyone else uses the code it should work.

I don't think a 360 code would work on the PS3. If you already have the game just give it a try.

Alright thanks

Armyourself

in reply to Armyourself

The codes are one use only but can be redownloaded as often as you like on the console/gamertag with the first use.

sonicrocker15X
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS