cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guitar Hero Superguide

Guitar Hero 5

Is there anyway i can get my guide back? I worked kinda hard and just git it stickied its fine if you lock this if you do i will delete it its ok but can i get ti back?

AKA_Hawkeye
9 REPLIES 9

Is there anyway I could get my guide back? I worked kind of hard and it just got stickied, it's fine if you lock this, If you do I will delete it. But can I get it back? Fixed! Sorry but you grammar wasn't understandable

But anyway, yeah that guide was pure awesome, hope you get it back.

Nightwanted

Nightwanted wrote:

Is there anyway I could get my guide back? I worked kind of hard and it just got stickied, it's fine if you lock this, If you do I will delete it. But can I get it back? Fixed! Sorry but you grammar wasn't understandable

Dammit was just about to edit yours and say "don't edit on grammar if yours is wrong aswell

TBS_Stufin135

I really hope you do get it back. I referenced it many times looking for random stuff. Even if you don't get it back, thanks for your work, good job!

Zilcho

I tried to revive your thread but I couldn't get any of the pics. All I got was a bunch of HTML Coding, and some text.

Sorry gold, R.I.P. Guitar Hero 5 Superguide 8/27/09 11:23 AM

The time is when I found out lol

xSynesteRx

Last Update: Tuesday August 25, 2009 4:24 PM C/T An new article about Matt Bellamy along with a video and new Gameplay videos have been added.

Countdown to Release - 7 Days

Welcome to the Guitar Hero 5 Superguide , This will tell you more about GH5 and provide updates when new information becomes available.

Latest News: Kurt Cobain and Matt Bellany were confirmed as playable characters through new gameplay videos which are now located in the setlist section replacing the you tube videos as they are uploaded.Matt Bellamy also has an article from IGN.com about his contribution to GH5 located HERE or in the characters section along with the new behind the scenes trailer HERE.

GH5 Setlist

Most songs from Guitar Hero: World Tour and Smash Hits confirmed in this article GH5 preview from IGN

How to import songs to GH5 from Smash Hits and World Tour

Beginning GH5 DLC

The Rolling Stones Track Pack - Available September 3rd, 2009

1.)Prodigal Son (Live 1969)

2.)You Gotta Move (Live1969)

3.)Under My Thumb (Live 1969)

4.)I'm Free (Live 1969)

5.)(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Live 1969)

* 3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite"

* A Perfect Circle - "Judith"

* AFI - "Medicate"

* Arctic Monkeys - "Brianstorm"

* Attack! Attack! UK - "You and Me"

* Band Of Horses - "Cigarettes, Wedding Bands"

* Beastie Boys - "Gratitude"

* Beck - "Gamma Ray"

* Billy Idol - "Dancing with Myself"

* Billy Squier - "Lonely is the Night"

* Blink-182 - "The Rock Show"

* Blur - "Song 2"

* Bob Dylan - "All along the Watchtower"

* Bon Jovi - "You Give Love A Bad Name"

* Brand New - "Sowing Season"

* Bush - "Comedown"

* Children Of Bodom - "Done With Everything, Die For Nothing"

* Coldplay - "In My Place"

* Darker My Love - "Blue Day"

* Darkest Hour - "Demon(s)"

* David Bowie - "Fame '90"

* Deep Purple - "Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)"

* Dire Straits - "Sultans of Swing"

* Duran Duran - "Hungry Like The Wolf"

* Eagles Of Death Metal - "Wannabe in L.A."

* Elliot Smith - "L.A."

* Elton John - "Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting"

* Face To Face - "Disconnected"

* Garbage - "Only Happy When It Rains"

* Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc."

* Gov't Mule - "Streamline Woman"

* Grand Funk Railroad - "We're an American Band"

* Iggy Pop - "Lust For Life (LIVE)"

* Iron Maiden - "2 Minutes to Midnight"

* Jeff Beck - "Scatterbrain (LIVE)"

* Jimmy Eat World - "Bleed American"

* John Mellencamp - "Hurts So Good"

* Johnny Cash - "Ring of Fire"

* Kaiser Chiefs - "Never Miss a Beat"

* King Crimson - "21st Century Schizoid Man"

* Kings Of Leon - "*** on Fire"

* Kiss - "Shout it Out Loud"

* Love and Rockets - "Mirror People"

* Megadeth - "Sweating Bullets"

* Mötley Crüe - "Looks That Kill"

* Muse - "Plug in Baby"

* My Morning Jacket - "One Big Holiday"

* Nirvana - Lithium"

* Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"

* No Doubt - "Ex-Girlfriend"

* Peter Frampton - "Do You Feel Like We Do (LIVE)"

* Public Enemy Feat. Zakk Wylde - Bring The Noise 20XX

* Queen & David Bowie - "Under Pressure"

* Queens Of The Stone Age - "Make it With Chu"

* Rammstein - "Du Hast"

* Rose Hill Drive - "Sneak Out"

* Rush - "The Spirit of Radio (LIVE, 2008)"

* Santana - "No One To Depend On (LIVE)"

* Scars On Broadway - "They Say"

* Screaming Trees - "Nearly Lost You"

* Smashing Pumpkins - "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"

* Sonic Youth - "Incinerate"

* Spacehog - "In the Meantime"

* Stevie Wonder - "Superstition"

* Sublime - "What I Got"

* Sunny Day Real Estate - "Seven"

* T. Rex - "20th Century Boy"

* The Bronx - "Six Days a Week"

* The Derek Trucks Band - "Younk Funk"

* The Duke Spirit - "Send a Little Love Token"

* The Killers - "All the Pretty Faces"

* The Police - "So Lonely"

* The Raconteurs - "Steady As She Goes"

* The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy for the Devil"

* The Sword - "Maiden, Mother & Crone"

* The White Stripes - "Blue Orchid"

* Thin Lizzy - "Jailbreak"

* Thrice - "Deadbolt"

* Tom Petty - "Runnin' Down a Dream"

* Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - "American Girl"

* TV On The Radio - "Wolf Like Me"

* Vampire Weekend - "A-Punk"

* Weezer - "Why Bother?"

* Wild Cherry - "Play That Funky Music"

* Wolfmother - "Back Round"

GH5 Pre-Order info

It was announced that Guitar Hero Van Halen will be available for free with any pre-order from an licensed retailer when GH5 comes out through an code in the GH5 game bundle on a sticker which you will be able to get before the game is released (after 6-8 weeks delivery period) Each licensed retailer also has an pre-order bonus along with an free copy of Guitar Hero Van Halen listed below

Gamestop Recieve two free Downloadable songs for GH5 with pre-order

Game Crazy Recieve an exclusive faceplate with GH5 pre-order

Amazon.com Recieve 5 free Downloadable MP3's with GH5 Pre-order

Guitar Hero Online Store Recieve free 2 night shipping with pre-order of GH5

GH5 Gameplay

Gameplay in Guitar Hero 5 will be similar to that of World Tour. However, this version of Guitar Hero will allow up to four players to any combination of instruments, meaning the game will allow multiples of the same instrument. Star Power is no longer shared by the band, and instead tracked for each player in a similar manner as Previous GH games (excluding WT). A new play mechanic called "Band Moments" will require all members of the band to play sections of a song successfully to gain rewards, both in scoring and visual effects on screen. A Band Revival meter will appear when a player fails out of the song, requiring the other band members to play well as a group together in order to bring the failed player back into the game. The Career mode for the game will incorporate any World Tour DLC that a player may have. Bonus challenges in the game, such as scoring a number of points while in Star Power, will reward the player with unlockable content such as new instrument or clothing when the challenges are completed.

The way the game actually plays has gone through a refinement in the name of less frustration as well. The overall Band Rock Meter has been removed, leaving it up to individual rockers to manage their status. If one fails out, a revival meter will pop up and the rest of the group will have to play exceptionally well to win over the crowd and bring their fallen comrade back. The more times the revival meter pops up, the harder it will be to fill. The star power has also been given a tweak. For GH5, it isn't shared by the entire band. Each player has their own meter, but if it gets filled and they continue to earn more, the extra star power will overflow into the rest of the band.

The last big addition to the gameplay is Band Moments. These are like star power sequences, except they appear on all instruments at the same time. These are some of the toughest sections of songs and must be hit perfectly by everyone in the band to activate. Nail these fiery sections and a bonus multiplier will be added to the band. With this, the normal multipliers and star power, your multiplier can go all of the way to 11.

The Following Videos used are on the wii version of the game

In the Meantime

Tommorow

2 Minutes to Midnight

Done with Everything, Die for Nothing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gametrailer Walkthrough of GH5 Part 1

Gametrailer Walkthrough of GH5 Part 2

Gameplay Trailer

Brian Bright Interview

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

This screenshot shows the feature where you can bring back an failed member by playing well

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

An Picture of the Gameply in GH5.

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

This Screenshot shows more than one Guitar Track being played on a song.

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

This screenshot shows more than one vocalist playing at a time

Online Play

Online play seems to have transformed into an lobby like place to gather and control easier along with using all rockfest, career, multiplayer, and quickplay modes online with up to 8 players.

An Screenshot of the online Xbox lobby

Online Leaderboards

GH Developer Ken Moodie posted an Blog about the upcoming leaderboard enhancments located HERE

As you can see in this picture of the new Xbox online leaderboards that you can easily see who has the highest scoreamong your friends, difficulty, and yourself in the new and inproved leaderboards.

Graphics

GH5 has been given an Graphics boost from Guitar Hero World Tour as seen Below in the Picture Comparison.

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Hero World Tour Screenshot Guitar Hero World Tour

Instruments

Guitar

A new Guitar will be shipped with Guitar Hero 5 band kit and guitar kit, it is pictured below as the guitar kit.

strong>

This is an interview from Brian Bright about the new guitar.

A new guitar is on the way.

The main change to the functionality of the guitar comes in the touch pad which has been reworked internally for what we're told will be a more accurate and responsive feel. Brian Bright, Project Director at Neversoft, explained all of the changes to us:

The Guitar Hero World Tour guitar slider was sending analog values. The Guitar Hero 5 guitar controller's slider is digital, reducing the chance for error and latency. On the surface of the slider we added slight reliefs (like the one on the yellow fret button) to the middle slider fret and the top and bottom slider frets. This way you can feel exactly where your fingers are. There are also colored dots on the neck of the guitar controller near the slider that correspond to the colors of the frets. This allows you to quickly look down and see where your fingers should be (if the reliefs aren't enough for you). All of these changes to the slider allow you to hit the tapping sections with better precision – we also removed the purple rope in the tapping/slide sections of game play by the way . For those who are musically inclined, GHStudio's all new expressive guitar controller capabilities is where the slider will really shine.

Changes have also been made in the name of reliability. The strum bar has been updated to improve durability and response. This is all internal, but there are a few changes on the outside, as well. Said Bright, "The contoured shape and size of the strum bar is identical to Guitar Hero World Tour's, but the material is a bit more textured so it won't get so slippery during those marathon sessions when you have sweat pouring down your wrists (we do have a 13 min. long song in the game by the way!).

Drums

An new Drum kit will not be shipped with GH5 and has not been confirmed to be included with the game in any bundle only the game and a guitar bundle are currently available these drums will however be sold with Band Haero's band kit. The Picture below shows a few changes from previous models of GH drum kits with more rounded pads which are uspposedly more quiet and sturdier, along with the guide or wii-mote insertion more towards the person playing the drums, along with full circled cymbals instead of part cymbals and an larger tougher foot pedal, an price has not been set yet.

Logitech Instruments

Logitech has announced instruments that will be compatible with the GH series around the release of GH5, here are the pictures and info

Guitar

This is the new model for the logitech guitars. It is available in 2 colors.

Official Price: $200

Drums

Logitech has announced their new drumset, the price is unnoficial at this point.

Rumored Price: $375

Game Modes

Features Montage

Challenges

GHDev Daryl talks about challlenges

With Guitar Hero 5, Neversoft is also looking to add considerable replay value and depth to both on-disc tracks and its downloadable content, in the form of song “Challenges.”

For each song challenge, the game presents three tiers of difficulty -- Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. The challenges for the on-disc songs are specific to those individual tracks. Players are told what the song-specific challenges and tiers are before starting a song, so they know they know their goals before they begin. As they play the song and begin working towards the challenge, a “record” icon shows up next to the note highway and begins to fill in. When it fills in all of the way, the center of the record will turn Gold, acting as a marker to let players know they’ve at least obtained gold status.

part of an interview of challenges from Brian Bright.

Bright gives us an example of one of the challenges.

“We wanted to kind of exploit what was cool and unique about the different songs,” he tells us. “So if you take David Bowie’s ‘Fame,’ there’s like 24 or 25 descending ‘fames’ [on the vocals]. He just goes lower and lower. But those sections, they’re really hard to nail, so we wanted to kind of exploit that.”

In this instance, completing the Gold level challenge means hitting 5 of the “fame” notes, 20 for Platinum, and 24 for Diamond. The different thresholds are set as goals for players of varying skill levels, with Gold being obtainable by “Easy” or “Medium” level players, and Diamond only by those who play on “Expert.”

“The cool thing is, we did want some of the Diamond Level challenges to be fairly difficult, because you know there are plenty of ‘Expert’ level players out there at this point,” Bright explains. “So we did want to give them a challenge, [but] we didn’t want them to be frustrating or annoying. They’re all tuned to be fun; they’re not hoops you have to jump through. You don’t even have to do them if you don’t want.”

But you’re probably going to want to nail them, not just for personal satisfaction, but to obtain all of Guitar Hero 5’s unlockable items, characters, venues, and in-game instruments. Gone is the cash earned to purchase unlockables, replaced by the challenges and stars earned to mark your career progression. Completing the aforementioned “Fame” challenge and achieving “Platinum” unlocks the “Sartorial Eloquence” outfit for Guitar Hero rocker Johnny.

As such, Bright says that you’ll be able to earn a total of nine stars while playing these challenges.

“You can get between one and six stars on a song,” he tells us. “You’d have to play really bad to get one, and you’d have to play perfect for six. Then you can earn an extra three stars by earning the different levels of those Gold, Platinum, and Diamond challenges.”

Because some of the challenges are instrument-specific -- the challenge for Beck’s “Gamma Ray” is tied to the song’s prominent bass line, for instance -- Guitar Hero 5’s on-the-fly instrument switching comes in to play. At any point during a gig or a song you can easily switch from one instrument to another, in order to complete a challenge, by pressing a button and navigating a simple menu.

Is there a drum challenge and you don’t have a drum kit, or simply aren’t skilled enough to reach the Diamond tier? A full band challenge and you don’t have a full band (or friends)? No worries. Bright notes that if one member of a full band nails a challenge, the unlockable is awarded to everyone playing. This also extends to online full-band play. Need a full band or an Expert-level drummer to help you out in your career? Jump online and find one in the game’s online lobby.

In addition to the song-specific gigs, the career mode will feature open gig challenges. In these open challenges, real-world sponsors (which Neversoft and Activision aren’t naming just yet) offer up challenges geared toward specific instruments. In these gigs, any song from the game disc or downloadable content can be chosen to complete the challenge. Choosing the correct songs will be key.

These challenges are more general, tied to traditional Guitar Hero gameplay, rather than playing to a song’s strengths. For example, the task may be to score 100,000 points in Star Power, or to use the whammy for 60 seconds. Or as a full band, maintaining a 4x multiplier for a specified amount of time. When picking the songs, you’ll want to pick something with a lot of opportunities to use the guitar’s whammy bar, or a song that will let you use longer Star Power streaks.

With 80-plus songs on the disc, and open challenges, it sounds like Neversoft is really pushing to extend the replay value of the music in Guitar Hero 5, as well as keep players interested in the game.

“There’s always a carrot out there for every song,” Bright says.

Some examples of challenges featured in GH5.

"Song 2" - Blur

Band - Score as many points as possible

* Gold = 500,000 points

* Platinum = 1,000,000 points

* Diamond = 2,000,000 points

Gold unlocks "Eyeball Hat Pack"

"Gamma Ray" - Beck

Bassist - Hit as many notes as you can only strumming up

* Gold = 340 note

* Platinum = 540 note

* Diamond = 695 notes

Gold unlocks: A new Guitar Hero rocker outfit, Eddie's "Casual Wednesday" outfit

"In My Place" - Coldplay

Guitarist - Whammy the sustains as long as possible

* Gold = 30 seconds

* Platinum = 40 seconds

* Diamond = 80 seconds

Gold unlocks: A new Guitar Hero rocker outfit, Casey's "Sharp Shooter" outfit

"Fame" - David Bowie

Vocalist - Nail the descending "fames" at the end of the song.

* Gold = 5 notes

* Platinum = 20 notes

* Diamond = 24 notes

Platinum unlocks: A new Guitar Hero rocker outfit, Johnny's "Sartorial Eloquence" oufit

"Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)" - Deep Purple

Band - Score as much as you can while in Star Power

* Gold = 312,500

* Platinum = 625,000

* Diamond = 1,250,000 (points)

Gold unlocks: A new Rock Star Creator accessory, "Peg Leg Shoe"

"*** On Fire" - Kings of Leon

Band - Refill the Star Power Meter as many times as possible

* Gold = 300% star power fills

* Platinum = 450% star power fills

* Diamond = 800% star power fills

Platinum unlocks: A new mic, "Crutch and Hooked" mic stand

"L.A." - Elliot Smith

Bass - Hit as many hammer ons and pull offs as you can

* Gold = 4 HOPOs

* Platinum = 45 HOPOs

* Diamond = 90 HOPOs

Platinum unlocks: A new Guitar Hero rocker outft, Pandora's "Strapped" outfit

"No One to Depend On (Live)" - Santana

Guitarist - Maintain a multiplier of 4x or higher.

* Gold = 35 seconds

* Platinum = 75 seconds

* Diamond = 160 seconds

Beating songs unlocks: Carlos Santana, Santana Shirt, and PRS Santana MD Guitar

"Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)" - Elton John

Band - Score as many points as possible

* Gold = 1,500,000 points

* Platinum = 3,000,000 points

* Diamond = 6,000,000 points

Platinum unlocks: A new hat pack, "The Succubus" and "8 Track Playa" Hat

"Runnin' Down a Dream" - Tom Petty

Guitarist - Whammy the sustains as long as possible

* Gold = 30 seconds

* Platinum = 60 seconds

* Diamond = 80 seconds

Platinum unlocks: A new Guitar Hero rocker Outfit, Judy's "Mall Chic" Outfit

"Back Round" - Wolfmother

Bassist - Maintain a multiplier of 4x or higher

* Gold = 70 seconds

* Platinum = 100 seconds

* Diamond = 190 seconds

Platinum unlocks: A new Guitar Hero rocker Outfit, Pandora's "State of Fluxus" outfit

"Deadbolt" - Thrice

Bassist - Hit as many open notes as you can

* Gold = 75 notes

* Platinum = 125 notes

* Diamond = 164 notes

Gold unlocks: A new Rockstar Creator accessory, "Cast" accessory

"Lust For Life (Live)" - Iggy Pop

Guitarist - Get the highest note streak you can

* Gold = 100 notes

* Platinum = 375 notes

* Diamond = 600 notes

Platinum unlocks: A secret character

"Demon(s)" - Darkest Hour

Bassist - Hit as many open notes as you can

* Gold = 180

* Platinum = 300

* Diamond = 339 (notes)

Platinum unlocks: A new guitar instrument, "Heroes Skull (Bass)"

The Challenge Screen for "Back Round"

The Challenge Screen for "Beck"

The Gold Circle on the screen is the challenge record which tells you when you have reaches gold, diamond, or platinum level challenges.

Xbox 360 Avatar play mode

There is an confirmed mode where xbox 360 users can use their avatars and watch them play the songs in the game with their avatars. Here are Some videos showcasing the mode.Mixing humans and Avatars is the most visual and obvious representation of Guitar Hero 5’s new spirit: More than any other game in the series, this one’s about playing the way you want to play. The game’s attract mode shows a band on stage playing one of GH5’s 85 songs. Pressing the Yellow button lets you play right then and there — a note highway opens up, you choose your instrument and difficulty, and then you jump into the song in progress.

Ign Band (IGN Playing "Sympathy for the Devil")

Kotaku House Band (playing "All the Pretty Faces")

1UP Avatar Band (Playing "Steady as She Goes")

Gamestop Gang (Playing "American Girl")

Gametrailer Rockers (Playing "A-Punk")

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

Some Xbox 360 Avatars Rocking Out

Party Play

Mentioned by Brian Bright as an type of Party Jukebox, Party Play is a new mode made to simply let players get into the game quickly and enjoy playing the songs. Up to 128 Songs may be selected at a time to play continuosly in Party Play and the mode is a no fail so players can not fail. Party play was designed to make things funner, quicker, and more convienent for playing your favorite songs.

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

This shows all you need to do id hit yellow and your rockin'

Practice mode

GHDev Ken has posted an blog HERE that talks all about the new practice mode in GH5.

Rockfest

New Rockfest Trailer

Rockfest is a new mode with multiple competitions for up to 8 players online and 4 locally to compete with special rules on songs. Here are the moes in Rockfest:

Pro faceoff -

face off against other players in a free play high score competition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momentum -

All players start at medium difficulty. Miss notes and your difficulty decreases. Hit notes in a streak and your difficulty increases. The highest score wins.

Streakers -

Keep your streak up before your multiplier changes , you'll get that number of points. Remember , star power doubles your multiplier. Get the most points to win.

Do or die -

Miss a note, get a strike. Three strikes and you're out until the next section. Get a point for each section you survive. Get the most points to win, star power will remove strikes and make players invincible while active.

Elimination -

Keep your score up. When the timer reaches zero, the player with the lowest score gets eliminated. Don't get eliminated.

Rockfest -

Compete against other players during a series of songs. Gamer rules will change after every song. Players vote on which rules to use. Rockfest includes Pro Faceoff , momentum , streakers , do or die , and elimination.

Team Modes for each mode mentioned above involve players on teams in the competition.

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

Streakers in action

Career

Rather than having separate careers for each instrument, Guitar Hero 5 features one big Career mode with a single lobby. From this screen, you can switch instruments on the fly, join up with others on or offline to fill out your band, or even switch out of the career entirely into one of the adversarial modes without backing out of menus. The entire process has been streamlined, even going as far as allowing one player to be the "master," giving him or her the ability to edit settings for other players. Anybody that has tried to play the Career mode with their novice parents can immediately recognize how useful this will be.

The days of playing through the Career to unlock all of the songs on the disc are over. Guitar Hero 5 has every track unlocked from the get go. There will still be unlockables in the Career, but these will be focused on other goodies like new character models, outfits, instruments and venues. Every character has four outfits to unlock and real manufacturers are making a return to Guitar Hero with makers of clothing, guitars and drums. There is still quite an incentive to work through the Career.

Even though every song is unlocked from the beginning, that doesn't mean you'll be able to hop into the toughest challenge right away in the Career mode. There is still a series of set lists to play through that get progressively more difficult. Those looking for the big challenge right off the bat should look to other modes. To move through the Career, you'll have to earn stars in each song. Snag enough and you'll unlock a new venue to play in and a new set of challenges

Quickplay

Players can pick up to 128 songs to play locally or online with one another.

Music Studio

Players can create songs Similair to World Tour's music Studio, however some improvements to the music studio have been added. The Original layout for the recording studio has been changed and has been seen in an feature video linked below to be a type of rainbow color changing background, more in-depth features about the improvements to the music studio will be announced as the release of GH5 draws closer. It has been confirmed by OXM that users will be able to create songs up to 10 minutes long in the music studio compared to GH:WT's 3 minute restriction. It has also been confirmed that the instruments will osund more realistic and natural then previous versions of the music studio.

GH5 Music Studio Design Programmer Interview

Guitar Hero 5 Music Studio Walkthrough

GH5 Feature Trailer [HD]

GHDev article about GHMix

below are scrrenshots showing some of the new features in GHMix view the article above for more detailed info.

Music Store

Players can spend money on DLC to expand their setlist which is an shared store with WT. DLC form Wt will work with GH5.

Nintendo Wii Version of GH5

Here is an list of features confirmed to be in the wii version of the game including exclusives and upgrades from previous versions of GH.

- the Wii music store has been changed and can now allow you to download albums and packs and singles Details HERE

- Will Support Miis in-game (Confirmed HERE)

- Party Play mode for drop-in/drop-out play

- online and offline competitive modes such as Rockfest

- Mii Freestyle returns alongside GH Tunes

- competitive/co-op mode that works with DS called Roadie Battle

- 8 player online support (not just two Wiis, but eight Wiis)

- features on-par with 360/PS3 versions

- no Wii system memory needed to download songs

- no in-game friend codes

- global Wii friend code for automatic addition of address book friends

- improved sound quality

- save/share GH Tunes creations through WC24

- DS connectivity for a Stage Show Manager/music video creator for Mii Freestyle

Roadie Battle Mode

Read the full article about this new mode on IGN.com link is HERE

It looks like regular battle mode, but Roadie Battle is far from it. Play a 2-on-2 battle, or slot CPU players in where needed. If you play Guitar Hero, this mode is must-try.

When playing as roadies on the DS you'll need to both attack and defend from the opposition. Dare we say it's just as much fun as rocking out? It is.

An in-game screenshot of GH5 for Wii (Also confirms RB drums to be compatible)

Characters

The Below list of Characters have been confirmed to be featured in the game. In addition to these characters players can create their own characters. Xbox 360 Avatars have been confirmed to be playable in-game and on stage as an playable character. Also while playing with less than 4 players in an band players can choose stand-in characters instead of having an random character playing on screen.New accesories instruments and other in game items will be available in the in-depth character creator. Here is the list of new confirmed characters

# Matt Bellamy (Muse)

Matt Bellamy Behind the Scenes Trailer

Matt Bellamy contribution article

# Johnny Cash

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

Johnny Cash Trailer

# Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)

# Shirley Manson (Garbage)

Shirley Manson Trailer

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

In-Game Pictures of Shirley Manson

# Carlos Santana (Santana)

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot Guitar Hero 5 Screenshot

Some in-game pictures of Carlos Santana.

Carlos Santana Trailer

# Pandora

# Clive Winston

# Judy Nails

# Johnny Napalm

# Axel Steel

# Eddie Knox

# Lars Umlaut

# Izzy Sparks

# Midori

GH 5 Xbox 360 Achievement List

View the Xbox 360 Achievements for GH5

More Pictures

SaiyamanX

its alright we only have 5 days left to wait then we will have GH5 to have fun with until we get Van Halen then we will have the Beatles Rock Band on sale around Christamas along with Modern Warfare 2 coming out in Novemeber well thats my schedule at least

AKA_Hawkeye

Haha, the dude that posted pretty much your thread, that's what I had too. No pics.

GOLD, use that for now. It looks good enough.

xSynesteRx

Just refind your pictures.

How'd you do that, Sai? I can cache the page, but not for long.

DarkFlashlight
Highlighted

Sorry dude, but unless you backed it up somehow, there is no way of recovering it.

NikkiLove
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS