Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GH5 Challenges

Guitar Hero 5

I'll just wait till the game comes out in 4 days

iMatt1337

guitarband96 wrote:

yeah me also and i had a cast upto my shoulder i could play expert then but now i can only play medium i kinda wish i had it and i kinda dont lol

Rofl what!!!! why? Havnt you got the strength to hold ur arm for extended periods?? Maybe get a sling and you can go back to expert

tekNiqueAU

Notice how everybody's "friend" has GH5 but never people actually on this forum.

Justin7

tekNiqueAU wrote:

guitarband96 wrote:

yeah me also and i had a cast upto my shoulder i could play expert then but now i can only play medium i kinda wish i had it and i kinda dont lol

Rofl what!!!! why? Havnt you got the strength to hold ur arm for extended periods?? Maybe get a sling and you can go back to expert

yeah but i had to have surgery on it and i tried that already but the pin inside my arm always rubs and digs into my shoulder blade so there is my conflict whenever i do that

i am starting to go off topic

guitarband96
Highlighted

Justin7 wrote:

Notice how everybody's "friend" has GH5 but never people actually on this forum.

That is because people don't want you to think they know somebody who has the game. They want you to think they have friends

TBS_Stufin135

try going on a different game with your controller, halo for example. if i remember correcting an upstum is RB and a downstrum is a D pad button.

defenceplox
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer