cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLC not compatible with GH5

Guitar Hero 5

i was able to find what he was talking about

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... -the-game/

they say that kurt cobain will join santana and jimi hendrix in guitar hero 5. my guess is that its just a typo, but then again i could be wrong and this is the only way for neversoft/activision to get the jimi hendrix songs back

theoverlander

Actually, it mentions nothing of Santana in that article at all, leading me to believe that its a error.

ShiftBreaker

ShiftBreaker wrote:

Actually, it mentions nothing of Santana in that article at all, leading me to believe that its a error.

^^ And the site has had a few error's and whatnot. I'd just wait, we're really close to release anyways.

Thirdkoopa

Why the heck would "the touch" not be compatible?

Fortunately I don't really like that song anyway, so won't be missing it much, and it was free...

Koric

it also says that members of no doubt are going to be in band hero.......hmmm fishy

spitfireDT
in reply to pizzashredder

I just searched all of the songs on that list and they all are confirmed to work on the game.

Pageforprez
Highlighted
in reply to pizzashredder

Pageforprez wrote:

I just searched all of the songs on that list and they all are confirmed to work on the game.

The only songs not from WT's DLC Are the hendrix songs. OP; I'd advise editting this.

Yep, the obvious confirmed. Was kinda assuming it was that. Now then, to buy more GHWT DLC For GH5.

Thirdkoopa
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS