cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i choose play with 4button or 5button

Guitar Hero 5

Zilcho wrote:

Oh, that sucks. Luckily for you the connector is a standard 3.5mm headphone jack so you could easily splice one on from some old headphones

i will try it,thx

benny2337

Yep try splicing because when I ripped my wire thingie I couldn't

stand the wait to get it from someone from ebay

ScytherTC

Zilcho wrote:

xSynesteRx wrote:

Sadly dude, It would still be a Five Chart. You can still play. If you get your Orange Button Fixed. Buy a new one from GHSTORE.

I would recommend this as well, they aren't too expensive, especially if its your friends

GH Store orange cymbals

Smiley Tongue I love how the GH stor contradicts itself.

Publisher: RedOctane

Platform Requirement: Works with All RedOctane Guitar Hero World Tour Drum Controllers

This is the replacement cymbal for RedOctane Guitar Hero World Tour Wireless Drum Controller. Not compatible with any other drum controller.

TBS_Stufin135

Yeh that happened with my yellow wire it broke when i was trying to *fix* my broken red pad.

See how that sentence is Ironic?

mbnasir6

Umm...my yellow cymbal doesn't work. Well...the cymbal itself works. If I plug my yellow cymbal into the wire for orange it will work as orange but neither cymbal plugged into the one for yellow works. The wire doesn't look damaged at all. I sort of wish it was the orange cymbal not working cause then I could still use the drums on Rock Band 2.

RikuDawn

RikuDawn wrote:

Umm...my yellow cymbal doesn't work. Well...the cymbal itself works. If I plug my yellow cymbal into the wire for orange it will work as orange but neither cymbal plugged into the one for yellow works. The wire doesn't look damaged at all. I sort of wish it was the orange cymbal not working cause then I could still use the drums on Rock Band 2.

If its out of warranty, open it up and look for loose wires. You may need to break out a soldering iron and reattach something. If you've never done that sort of thing, it really isn't too hard but you could also try tapeing it or something similar too.

Zilcho

I discovered the oddest thing today while fixing my cymbals. On my replacment and original "broken" cymbal, if I mount them on the kit, they don't work well if at all, but if I take it off the kit and hit it, it registers everything. Any thought on this? Because the cymbals do this on both sides, I know it's the pads and not the wires.

Doomsmythe
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS