What happened to the "Dedicated Servers"?

Ghosts Wii U

Enough of this listen servers. I guess Activision fooled a lot of people on the dedicated servers promise.

Southpawgamer

im sure treyarch doesnt have any say in that matter so we shouldn't blame em'.
and for what its worth apparently its just a subpar solution. doesnt get rid of bad connection players that run trough a bulletstorm
like nobodys business.

i played with some buddys against a well known bad connection champ.
with 3 people we shot him from to to head......he gets hit like a punching bag
and kills all of us with 2-3 bullets each.....

same with heli pilot. some people die after one shot, others seem
to eat the bullets and just dont care.

Kilano

CAL619GUY wrote:

When is Infinity Ward / Treyarch turning them on for the Wii U Ghosts community? DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!

I highly doubt it, as the PS3 and Xbox don't even have them. It's such a lie.... they claim they're using a 'hybrid system' (1/2 dedicated, 1/2 listen-servers), but it just seems like normal servers..

iiGhillieSniper1

Activision will pay for this on their next COD game. I for one won't be buying the same crap in the future.

Southpawgamer

get real we could all burn our copies and they could quit developing for u and it wouldnt make any difference in sales.

BobbyMcGee

I for one also play on PC (all the previous COD games except Ghosts). There's lots of gamers out there who play this game on multiple platforms. I know of one PC COD clan (that I help built a website before) who got stuck with COD4 because of the non-dedicated server & now this hybrid listen server. If Activision thinks it can fool a lot of gamers then it's wrong. If their way of clanning is the Elite thing minus a true dedicated server then it's going to fail.

Southpawgamer

Studios