I am a HUGE fan of the infected gamemode because of how it plays out; it's always fun to me and it becomes incredibly fast-paced. Besides the 10 feet lunge knives, which will probably be addressed later, the mode is very well made. HOWEVER. Anyone who has played Ghosts Infected knows there is one map where all the little a-holes like to hang out; Stormfront. I like Stormfront a lot in all honesty, but that's off topic. There is an exploit in Stormfront that, if performed correctly (which happens literally EVERY match there), will result in an instant win for the Survivors. I'm 100% sure the Devs know what I'm talking about, but if not, I ask that someone in our community who reads this record the video of the infamous glitch and post it here. I don't want you to patch it, I want it to be more than that; a deathbarrier. This isn't just a Wii U issue either, so it's pretty important. As always, I leave people with questions;
1. Increase the amount of players in Infected to 18? (Please yes)
2. Specialist returns in Infected? (Please)
3. Allow Infected to plant Tactical Insertions quicker? (Indeed)
4. Death Barriers for glitchers? (Do it.)
5. More guns in infected than just the Bulldog? (This is needed)
I haven't experienced this glitch myself, but I'm sure people I know know how to do it. Anyway..
1. I'm pretty sure our lobby numbers were purposely reduced and are meant to be that way to reduce lag.
2. Don't know what that is..so I'll move on. (I'm not big on Infected.)
3. I can see where you'd like this, but it shouldn't matter. It's very hard to be a survivor as it is, and as you get down to less people, it's like zombies always has been - except the "zombies" are player controlled, extremely fast, and have knives.
4. I partially agree. Should only be implemented on glitches that are exploits. There are many glitches that are just pretty pointless, maybe just look cool, and shouldn't require anything. An example would be getting the elevator stuck in Stormfront there. Might be fun, but there's no way out and you're not helping your team. And you can be killed through the glass.
5. This one, I totally agree with. I don't know if there should be more than shotguns, but it should for sure use all of the shotguns. Rotate them, randomly spawn people with different ones, or better yet, on the map vote/select, have the gun that will be used under the map title (or over, I forget where the map title is).
No matter what posts i read of yours Wozny, i mostly agree with them, this especially. Now, i've never seen the Stormfront glitch myself, but if its anything like MW3 Wii's Seatown wallbreach, hopefully Treyarch can patch it soon before EVERYBODY does it.
people are getting up there in tdm now to. its been reported in pwnsweets glitch thread. im pretty confident it will be addressed next patch, until then i back out every time that map comes up, which sucks cause i enjoy playing it...
I Still havent seen it. But i was just in a lobby where someone got under the map on freight
Play some Infected on Stormfront and watch the sign in the SE corner of the map. Then you'll understand.
or keep running inside onto the staircase looking for muzzle-flash coming through the ceiling while continuously getting shot in the head like i did.................