MAKE SNIPER ADS SLOWER. @A_Trey_U

Ghosts Wii U

I feel like the quickscopers are coming back in full force with Ghosts One-hit wonder snipers, so to fix it, I found a solution that will fit everyone; except those things. Make sniper ADS slower and the "Quickdraw Perk" have no effect on snipers. I'm sorry, but I have had too many incidents where either: my teammate rushes with a sniper and is somehow invincible killing everyone, I shoot a sniper and he immediately scopes on to me (does Wii U snipers still have AA or what? I'm pretty sure Mark Rubin said they removed it...), and other pesky situations. When I say slower sniper ADS, I mean a good 2 seconds to raise the scope, not an extra .0001 seconds. I plead to the U Devs to do this, and if you can't, MAKE A SNIPER FREE PLAYLIST .

Other than that, theres the two glitches on Stormfront and Freight that need to be fixed ASAP, aswell as the lag and spawns but I'm not going to b#%!* about those because I'm certain you already know. I'm really enjoying this game, and I don't want it to become another BO2: Age of the 2025 DSRs.

As always to the rest of you on here:

Should Sniper ADS be slower. If so, why and how much slower?

Wozny's Answer: Yes, it should. It should be about 2 seconds to scope in.

Wozny1
11 REPLIES 11

sorry but due to small maps etc quickscoping was a problem in blops2 but with the size of the maps, crazy random spawns, and marksman rifles i really dont see snipers as a problem. it sucks when a negative player drops me when im on a good streak but such is life i guess. there are way more important issues that need to be addressed such as out of map, bad spawns, panic knifing, audio, lag, etc.

BobbyMcGee

Bobby, you must play in very different games to me. You lucky man

Ronin2012

I dont feel I've been quickscoped much in this game, but maybe thats just me.

PenguinAvenger

>Has guns that kill in 0.1 seconds

>still cant kill quickscopers who ADS in ~0.3 seconds

>LMAO

>TC confirmed for troll

DatBigSwitcha2
Highlighted

Alright then, why not make snipers have more flinch and not be affected by the focus perk? I'll give them a chance to quickscope me if I'm not paying attention. However, if I land the first shot, they die.

Wozny1

is this the sort of thing you are talking about?

WARNING: Its an Elpresador clip so contains usual obscenities. Turn down volume if offended by language

-overview&list=UUwNvdtSQfkljyW_FT-BNZWA

Ronin2012

1:45 is a perfect example.

Wozny1

How about they fix the lag first, then quickscopers won't be a problem.

WiimotesRus02

will lack of lag fix quickscoping?

if they also have less lag theoretically it should work out the same as it is now shouldnt it?

Ronin2012

Studios