I can't believe...

Ghosts Wii U

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

Give this man a cookie!

GamebroCrazy

Yeah, way to screw up competitive play IW...

GamebroCrazy

Not true. Maybe it's different on wii u but on the 360 version I rush every game and can post scores of 33-5, 40-9 etc. without much effort.

TheGhost4G

TheGhost4G wrote:

Not true. Maybe it's different on wii u but on the 360 version I rush every game and can post scores of 33-5, 40-9 etc. without much effort.

I can see where you're coming from, we have a wiiu and an xbox, and the connection is way better on the xbox..

WiimotesRus02

I can rush it's just it's a different type of rushing compared to what I did in previous CoDs. BO2 I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off and kept a 3.4 KD and a 660 SPM.

I watch Xbox videos and what the double KEMS and 100+s and what not are far from what rushing is in previous games. I've heard many Xbox youtubers say that this game they really had to slow down to what they were use to.

Spacious_Fissur

Playing passive you mind camping I move around the Map all time and in a bad match I kill minimum 23 and I die Between 2 and 6 times maximum in a terrible match 10 times my ratio is 2,63 per match but I never camp if you are a camper please don't cry and f.... You for camper. I'm almost the number 1 at the world in team dead match sometimes the number one sometimes number 3 only because I never camp them just stop to cry campers

Hunter_80

Hunter_80 wrote:

Playing passive you mind camping I move around the Map all time and in a bad match I kill minimum 23 and I die Between 2 and 6 times maximum in a terrible match 10 times my ratio is 2,63 per match but I never camp if you are a camper please don't cry and f.... You for camper. I'm almost the number 1 at the world in team dead match sometimes the number one sometimes number 3 only because I never camp them just stop to cry campers

You probably think you're better than you actually are, because if you had the connection most people have I think it would be you crying, camper or not. Believe it, its fact..

Also, post a video of your gameplay, I want to see for myself whether its luck, luck and connection, or if you really are as good as you say..

WiimotesRus02

You are fool, obviously at begin I die a lot of times always negative but I'm continue moving around the map right know mi average is 1,69 in general 3,20 is my average filter per week, but the fact is if you camp always goes loose because you don't mouve when you take a respawn you can kill 3 or 4 guys minimum because the people playing this game are really foolish and they play together if you see the group first you can kill them all, mouve around the map use a muffler at beginning you goes day a lot but after some day you will play better I promise

if you don't want believe me just turning on your Wii U and find Master_Humter_80 I'm the number 5 around the world right know, is your decision mouve and learn to play or stop to cry and die

Hunter_80

Hunter_80 wrote:

You are fool, obviously at begin I die a lot of times always negative but I'm continue moving around the map right know mi average is 1,69 in general 3,20 is my average filter per week, but the fact is if you camp always goes loose because you don't mouve when you take a respawn you can kill 3 or 4 guys minimum because the people playing this game are really foolish and they play together if you see the group first you can kill them all, mouve around the map use a muffler at beginning you goes day a lot but after some day you will play better I promise

if you don't want believe me just turning on your Wii U and find Master_Humter_80 I'm the number 5 around the world right know, is your decision mouve and learn to play or stop to cry and die

I'm no fool and I've been playing these games for 4 years almost, so I don't need you to tell me how to play, and you don't even know how I play, but if you can do what you say you do, post a video so I can see for myself, thank you

WiimotesRus02

As I told to everyone just turn on your Wii U and search for Master_Hunter_80 I'm the number 5 right now

Hunter_80

Studios