I can't believe...

Ghosts Wii U

your reputation in MW3 will always precede you after the shameful FMG akimbo club you belonged to. You could brag all what u want about how awesome u are with marksman rifles now, but we, the historians of COD will always remember, that once you went to the darkside, and to me you never came back quite pure after that....akimbo noob!

ichilenozo

ichilenozo wrote:

your reputation in MW3 will always precede you after the shameful FMG akimbo club you belonged to. You could brag all what u want about how awesome u are with marksman rifles now, but we, the historians of COD will always remember, that once you went to the darkside, and to me you never came back quite pure after that....akimbo noob!

Yeah the game wasn't broken, he just couldn't adapt

WiimotesRus02

I never actually used FMG9s. I just said that to troll the community back in MW3 days.

The fact you guys are still salty about it means I was quite successful.

nintendon_t

nintendon't wrote:

I never actually used FMG9s. I just said that to troll the community back in MW3 days.

But you said you never troll

WiimotesRus02

nintendon't wrote:

omg...i know u like sarcasm but didn't know u were a LIAR!!!!

I saw you many times using them...with my own eyes!!!...maybe u weren't so serious and were just playing for fun...BUT I SAW YOU GOD DAMN!

ichilenozo

Nope. I did it to anger people. Look at all the tears on this video I put on Conboy's channel last year:

People still mad to this very day.

nintendon_t

But you're using it in that video. -___- You had over 2000 kills with them since you completed that challenge. Don't you have morals. :/

I would feel terrible about myself that I cheated against other people just trying to have fun.

OHOOHOH "Playing Call Of Duty on the Wii is my secret shame"......James parents aspired him to go play in the NFL being a big black guy but he wasted most of his childhood cheating with the FMG-9s on Wii.

Spacious_Fissur

nintendon't wrote:

You're arguing with a 14 year old,

I always thought you didn't have a sense of humour.

WiimotesRus02
in reply to Spacious_Fissur

I agree that they need to change that the first person capping gets the point. They should make it like BO2 where everyone got rewarded heavily for capping(200 pts for cap, only 100 points for kill). I would make it so 1 pt for neutralizing, 1 pt for capping for all players, but that for IW to decide..............

AsianSensation9
in reply to AsianSensation9

Score streaks was one of the best things that happened in CoD recently....... Only if TDM would of had 125 or 150 so James could be happy.

Spacious_Fissur

Studios