Help grow the community, spread the word: Ghosts for $40

Ghosts Wii U

Amazon (US, can't speak for UK) has Ghosts for $39.99 today with free shipping (and no sales tax in certain states). Tell everyone you know that's been sitting on the fence... now is the time.

And unlike MOST deals out there, YES, THIS ONE INCLUDES the Wii U version.

Whack-a-newbie
19 REPLIES 19

So people will play it for a month then do what every one else is doing, quitting the game. Then they'll realise why its $39, and all you've done is advertise for free and helped a cheap skate company. Well done..

WiimotesRus02

its been 40 bucks there since launch btw...

BobbyMcGee

WiimotesRus02

They charged me $59.96 for the Wii U version at launch.

Whack-a-newbie

So people will play it for a month then do what every one else is doing, quitting the game. Then they'll realise why its $39, and all you've done is advertise for free and helped a cheap skate company. Well done..

Well, thank you for the accolades and all the love and positive energy. Appreciate it.

Keep in mind the more copies that sell, the larger the community, the greater the likelihood of enduring support and attention.

And by the way, I've helped TWO cheapskate companies. 

Whack-a-newbie

Whack-a-newbie wrote:

Keep in mind the more copies that sell, the larger the community, the greater the likelihood of enduring support and attention.

You're talking nonsense about longer support, do you know your history?

WiimotesRus02

Instead of wasting $40, why not just hit yourself upside the head with a hammer. You get the same sensation as playing the game and you didn't waste 40 dollars.

lewdmouth

I have no intention of buying this game "yet" (this is highly dependant but I can't see me ever buying it) but I took a look at Amazon for the UK out of curiosity.

Amazon.co.uk: call of duty ghosts

I would say that the ratings that people have given it speak for itself.  I'm shocked as hell at the ratings for the Wii U, though.

Are they the only 5 people who get to enjoy a good connection?

Can't speak for the ratings given by any other place since I haven't bothered looking.  I have heard that it's not exactly scoring high, though.

These kinds of ratings, coupled with word of mouth from the mass of players who are not happy with what they got for their money, isn't going to help...

bughunt

It's like that on other consoles to...

GamebroCrazy

Studios