Ghosts lag comp review video

Ghosts Wii U

I think he likes to think he knows what he's talking about. But its funny how the people that connections works for, they all think the game is perfect..

WiimotesRus02

look up his vid on latency i mentioned below. i feel you will enjoy it.

BobbyMcGee

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I think he likes to think he knows what he's talking about. But its funny how the people that connections works for, they all think the game is perfect..

Of course they do.  And the people that have lag think it's awful.   Because lag makes everything more difficult to put up with.  If you don't have lag, and people die when you shoot them, then you're doing well and the game is fun.  The occasional bad spawn death can be shrugged off.  Throw in 5 laggy deaths in a row and then you spawn right in front of the enemy and RAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

like2nap03

hes been making these sort of videos for ages for past cods.. everyone is a monotonous diatribe of ill informed incorrect facts and a complete lack of knowledge about anything to do with lag comp and game networking

watch by all means dont take anything he says as factual though

Maccabi Level 75

I was hoping you would pop in.  So is this information accurate?

like2nap03

The narrator thinks he is part of Anonymous

Ronin2012

he did a vid on latency during blops2 that was really informative too.

BobbyMcGee

Sounds like the guy is reading on his commentary. He does have a pedophilish "get in my van for pokemon cardz" voice. He is wrong though on dedicated servers. You can actually host & play on some dedicated servers on same machine the game is hosted if you're hosting it on same location as you play. I don't put much into consideration the numbers he's getting cuz I don't see his method of getting it. One thing I'm sure of, unless we get this dedicated servers as promised we'll continue to have this lag/latency problems.

Southpawgamer

i dont think you have any idea what youre talking about.

BobbyMcGee

LOL, your knowledge on dedicated servers is very limited. I happened to host multiple game servers in the past (BHD, COD4, MOH2010, MOH: Warfighter, with the defunct IWNet MW2, etc.) either running it at home with dedicated server files or renting it. There are games that you can both host & play at the same time. It's all about how the server script is written. You can even use a remote server manager such as Anaconda Server Manager (BHD), RCON Tool (COD4), PROCON (MOH & Battlefield games) to run a dedicated server remotely.

Southpawgamer

Studios