Ghosts lag comp review video

Ghosts Wii U

COD10 Ghosts: LagComp Review - YouTube

Kinda interesting vid. Apparently Ghosts has solid netcode and is close to MW2 but there's issues with matchmaking.

Just ignore his pedophilish "get in my van for pokemon cardz" voice.

nintendon_t
41 REPLIES 41

Tags speak the truth!

Spacious_Fissur

So does this mean you now know why my kdr wasn't 4+ in BO2?

Pwnsweet1

I completely understand how playing in Australia can be. I played some guys that had names that resembled Japanese and I played them on what defiantly seemed to be their host. It was terrible and I finished like 36-22.

The only thing I find bizarre is how some people claim anyone over a 3 K/D is a lag warrior who depends on their "so called" lag to do good. They act like gunskill/map knowledge doesn't even exist.

Spacious_Fissur

Spacious_Fissure wrote:

The only thing I find bizarre is how some people claim anyone over a 3 K/D is a lag warrior who depends on their "so called" lag to do good. They act like gunskill/map knowledge doesn't even exist.

Welcome to the Call of Duty community.

nintendon_t

Spacious_Fissure wrote:

I completely understand how playing in Australia can be. I played some guys that had names that resembled Japanese and I played them on what defiantly seemed to be their host. It was terrible and I finished like 36-22.

Maybe not everyone, but some people just have a lag advantage and think they're a beast.  Then when they get into a lobby without that advantage, and find out that the can't just run threw Hijacked mowing people down, they just leave.

like2nap03

Ugh...my only day off this week so I've had a few.  I'll have to save this video for tomorrow when I'm sotally tober. 

like2nap03

Are you always drunk?

Talking about days off....

Yesterday, around 5pm, I was getting ready to chillax. I had the telly on, ready to watch Doctor Who for like the 20492th time. I had my banquet of sandwiches, chips, toast, ice cream cake....to wash it all down, a giant glass of soda with SO MUCH ICE! I sat down on the couch and.....I get called in to work. Diego was sad, because Diego was planning on trolling his sister at the mall later that day. Sadly, no such thing happened, and I spent around 6 hours at work with no breaks.

Yeah yeah, 6 hours is nothing compared to what some of you guys do......But I was in my "I'm gonna chillax" mood, so it was a bit of a killer.

What were we talking about again?

Oh right, lag.

So lag...yep. I get put in matches with Europeans, and in those matches, nobody wins. We all equally suck. However, when I get put in matches with people that live in my continent, BOOM, all of a sudden I'm Rambo.

EDIT: Btw, sent you a PM

Padiego

That's why you should let the machine pick up all your calls on your day off, noob. lrn2work

nintendon_t

Padiego wrote:

Are you always drunk?

Nah we were celebrating getting the new house last week.  Had some left over so I had that on my day off. 

like2nap03

Studios