Every Game of Ghost

Ghosts Wii U

So this is my 4th COD game. I've been on these forums just browsing for years and now I'm finally going to give my two cents. What I've noticed is that almost every game I play falls into one of these categories with Ghost.

10% - Game Freezing

This happens from time to time but the game will just kick me out. This seems very fixable so I'm not spending much time on it, but it just gets annoying. You'll be having a decent game and then all of the sudden it goes to the lobby. Also I don't know if this happens to anyone but from time to time my game will just freeze. I'll have to unplug the Wii U because it's complete frozen.

30% - Lag

Some games are harder to play than other. Sometimes I'll be jumping all around the screen, while it seems everyone is in the same boat. It will be good enough for a few seconds to keep the host, so it just ends up being a long game until either I back out or there is a new host.

Then comes what most of us frustrated with. My perfect example was I was in a doorway saw someone and got a couple of shots on them, apparently not enough, but was taking some damage so I went back in the doorway. In my screen I was in the doorway long enough to think, don't go back out there and then I was killed. Watching the kill cam it didn't look like I even moved. Beyond frustrating.

10% - Cheating   

It seems like this is getting worse. It seems like every I'll say 5th game I'm in someone is getting a KEM Strike. The other team no one has more then 10 kills. I'm sure occasionally someone will get one in a care package, but I'm not believing all of these are legit.

This has happened only on occasion but there will be times that someone will take 6-7 hits to kill and this is without a ballistic vest. That might be lag again, but again, very frustrating.

20% - Spawns

This can kill a game. I'll be 12-5 and then all of the sudden I'll get killed, spawn, have someone behind me or walk around the first turn and it seems like bad spawns create more bad spawns. Suddenly you'll be 12-9 and you didn't get to fire a bullet. This needs to be changed like yesterday. Nothing makes me scream more then being shot at less then 3 seconds from being placed in a terrible position. If they really did extensive testing, this would have come up within the first 10 minutes.

10% - Maps

There are a couple of really great maps out there. Then there are a couple of maps that you have no idea what they were thinking. There have been several times that there will be a full lobby and the game will end in time. If 12 people are in a lobby, there is no reason it should take the entire time before the game ends. People aren't playing aggressive here and I can't blame them. Why would you when you have someone sniping in the weeds waiting for someone to happen to pass by. I'm hoping, although not holding out much hope, that we are given a few more medium size maps.

20% - Everything Works

This is rare it seems. The connection seems to be good. You have a good map where the spawns seem to be in good placement and everyone is on the up and up. So 1 out of 5 times I am having a good time. Honestly I'm not even worried about my KDR or that we win the game, I just want it to be consistent and that doesn't seem to happen. Guns seem to be working well one game and then take an extra 2 hits the next. I'm not saying I was having fun with other games 100% of the time, but I would play for hours by myself. This game I can barely make it through 5 games before I'm ready to throw the game out the window.

They have had 3 weeks now to get this fixed and I haven't seen any improvement. It's now or never because I'm not telling anyone at this point to get the game for Christmas with how many problems I've experienced. Unless there are great improvements, which we have seen before, so I hold out hope, I think this will be my last COD game. 

CobraWarrior
4 REPLIES 4

CobraWarrior wrote:

10% - Cheating  

It seems like this is getting worse. It seems like every I'll say 5th game I'm in someone is getting a KEM Strike. The other team no one has more then 10 kills. I'm sure occasionally someone will get one in a care package, but I'm not believing all of these are legit.

lol that's not cheating . IW hands out MOABs like candy via field orders on Strikezone. Dat skill based competitive gameplay.

nintendon_t

"20% - Everything Works"

LOL! - I wish.

More like 10% or less...

LastShadowCOD

LastShadowCOD wrote:

"20% - Everything Works"

LOL! - I wish.

More like 10% or less...

1/50 for me, but when it works...hot damn, watch out!

Pwnsweet1
Highlighted

Pwnsweet wrote:

LastShadowCOD wrote:

"20% - Everything Works"

LOL! - I wish.

More like 10% or less...

1/50 for me, but when it works...hot damn, watch out!

This ^ ^ ^ But even then its no fun knowing you only won because you had the connection. All you have to do is aim and pull the trigger and they're just left wondering where it came from. This isn't a game, its a bad joke..

WiimotesRus02

Studios