Are You Getting Bored of Ghost?

Ghosts Wii U

The answer is YES

And it's the first time that it happens, it feels like I've wasted 70€

These are the problems:

1) Few game modes (less than any other Call of Duty from MWR to BO2)

2) Wonderful big maps ruined by only 12 players

3) The game gives everything it got immediately, so after few matches you have already seen everything

4) There's no reason to prestige

5) Extremely easy quickscoping and knifing make this a game for noobs

6) Few statistics (I love the way treyarch cares about statistics and options, i never liked the way Infinity ward neglects this things)

7) Stupid  and very annoying respawn points that invites you to turn off the console -.-

LucaPac

Dont forget the rediculous amount of camping. might need to have a longer inviciblitly respawn timer.

Bcsamsquatch

I guess the fittest to survive are the campers... LOLOLOLOLO

GamebroCrazy

The more I play Ghosts the more I realize I dislike IW's games. I'm really starting to miss the more skill based gameplay of BO1/BO2.

Almost everything in this game feels like it's designed so any moron can get a good score. High damage low recoil guns ensuring everyone can be super accurate and good at getting kills, kills from computer killstreaks counting towards your streak, support streaks making it so garbage tier players can still get streaks including artificial skill boosting stuff like Ballistic vests/oracle, game purposely spawning you near enemies, MOABS in care packages, no perk restrictions means little to no class sacrifices, ETC.

It's just rage inducing. Really looking forward to BO3 next year.

nintendon_t

I think the black ops series are done. I wouldn't mind Treyarch going back to WW2 ...

The war to end all wars: Encore! Starring Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Hirohito, Churchill, and FDR! Special appearance by Randy Newman, singing his brand new single, You've got a lag switch in me!

Seriously though.....I would love a new WW2 game. DAT MP44.

Padiego

Technically (what I think), W@W was apart of a trilogy (W@W, Black Ops 1 & 2). Victor Rezsnov was in W@W and was an important part of the story. In Black Ops, he returns as a brain wash to Alex Mason (I still was kind of confused with the whole thing since I was 15 on 16 and was a little bit dumb), convincing him to finish what he started. And of course we have Black Ops: II which involves Mason's son (with a cameo of Victor in it).

GamebroCrazy

Simple, Alex Mason was brainwashed by the Soviets to do their bidding, but Resznov got to him and did a bit of brainwashing himself to get revenge on Kravchenko and Dragovich(Or whatever their names were)...oh and that doctor guy. What'hisfacenazidude.

Maybe have a new WW2 CoD from the perspective of the Axis Powers...or is that too edgy? Damn you sensitive people....this is why we can't have nice things.

Padiego

Hmm. What about about... Call of Duty... In Space?

GamebroCrazy

StarDate 5478

Earth. Cradle of mankind. For thousands of years, mankind has fought many bloody battles upon this rock. The time has come for humanity to leave its roots and reach for the stars. Alpha Centauri, the nearest star to our sun, provided humans with a new home. A new home called Coruscan. Here, humanity finds microscopic creatures...upon contact, some humans are able to control objects why merely thinking about it. People rush to this new world in hopes that the microscopic creatures favor them...of course you have the good, the bad, and the ugly. The Re-United Russian States of the Great North manage to make a weapon out of the strange crystals found in the caves of this new world. They call it a lightsaber.....

Padiego

Yeah they make shitty games. Actually let me rephrase that. THEY MAKE THE WORST CoD TITLES (In my opinion, but at least they tried to make this game look good). I think it's cool they made more interactions with the dynamic maps and I like that because it gives both experienced players and new players a fresh look at the game. But they couldn't fit more in because this isn't the so-called new engine they announced, It's still Quake 3.0. They just stripped the engine naked and threw out some of it's old clothes and gave it new ones to wear. That's not a new engine IW... They're also clueless when it comes to patching crap considering each time they patch something, it either, A. Results in more glitches or B. Doesn't fix it for some reason.

GamebroCrazy

Studios