Any Advice......please!

Ghosts Wii U

As the match starts my avatars weapon either stays central, swings to the left, or right, or to the sky! I some times finish a match with  aching shoulders as I feel I am constantly fighting to keep the weapon pointing central.  Strangely enough it seems to be ok when the weapon starts a match central but this can fluctuate during any or every game.

Anyone have the same experience and  knows a solution?,

I also have issues when trying to scope, as soon as I ADS the scope is very hard to move, i.e it moves slowly and that it with all scope on any weapon.

I have all the WAW, COD games and it has never been as bad as this, I usually have the same wiimote settings  and generally have no problems, some good, bad and terrible games.  To date they have ALL been terrible.  I LOL when I see the prompt "searching for best experience" (for who?) in my case I would hate to see the worst experience. lol

Anyway, rant over

seasickmacca
20 REPLIES 20

Think your nunchuck is shot. I use cc and ccp if I start a match pushing left or right on the sticks I will be stuck spinning or running in that direction. To fix unplug the controller attached to the wiimote, then plug back in. And try not pushing sticks or buttons until the clock/countdown has ended or in the case of extinction until the game begins. But yeah I believe your nunchuck is wore out.

BobbyMcGee

Thanks Bobby will try that and see if it makes any difference, the nunchuck has had some hammer!

seasickmacca

Hi Bobby, changed my numchuk and wii mote and tried different settings but to no avail! But thanks for the suggestion anyway

seasickmacca

Welp.  Too drunk to comprehend all that.  You should listen to the other guy.  I didn't read his post, but it's like a paragraph.  There has to be some good advice in there somewhere. 

like2nap03

Lol thanks for the reply!

seasickmacca

Check for light sources interfering with the wiimote. Too near to window with bright sunshine? Too near energy saving lamps? That sort of thing. May help..

WiimotesRus02

Also, your sensitivities may be set really high..

WiimotesRus02

Like2Nap gives his best advice when drunk.

Why just the other day he told me I shouldn't use protection because, and I quote, "When yer willy's unbagged the best fun ye will have".

*Disclaimer*

Padiego Industries does not promote unprotected amorous acts. Please wrap your willies.

Padiego

Unwrapped with pulling out= MLG Pro skillz

Just make sure aim assist is off though.

nintendon_t

Studios