Ghosts Wii U

for whatever reason, beyond my knowledge, the ads for the pro controller is very textured. The ads for the gamepad is very smooth. the pro controller ads is very hard to get precision movement, especially if someone u r shooting at is off in the distance. can this be addressed?

GHOSTED11
11 REPLIES 11
in reply to GHOSTED11

Aiming with the gamepad is pretty bad too. Been sticking with my CCP.

nintendon_t
in reply to nintendon_t

Can you please tell me, why the CCP is easier to handle then the gamepad?

Don't know if I should buy it or not.

Blogi

I use the game pad and I don't have a problem with it. Well my long range accuracy can be off if I'm having a bad day....But then again it's the only thing I'm use to now.

I guess it comes down to what you're accustomed to. I can't use the PS3 controller for my life but I can hold my ground with the Xbox controller.

Spacious_Fissur
in reply to GHOSTED11

whats your sensitivity?

BobbyMcGee
in reply to BobbyMcGee

i've had the sensitivity on 35 for a while, just bumped it up to 40, but it hasn't helped any. also tried the ccp and it was pretty nice except i dont want to have to learn new buttons over again.

GHOSTED11
in reply to GHOSTED11

35?! No wonder your aims bad! Sensitivity is one of those few things in life where bigger ISN'T better, the lower you can go the more accurate you can be.

Like Pauly's wife always says, size doesn't matter.

nintendon_t
in reply to nintendon_t

Did you bump yours down in Ghosts?

I played on a 18-20 on BO2 now I play on a 14-15 on Ghosts. Probably the less AA and the bigger maps.

Spacious_Fissur
in reply to Spacious_Fissur

No, I usually play between a 5 and a 7 on both BO2/Ghosts. I mainly use Semis/Burst guns so I can't afford to not be as accurate as possible

nintendon_t
in reply to nintendon_t

If there is one thing I can't use on the gamepad is semi auto. I don't know but I can't have a good trigger finger and have good accuracy at the same time.

Back when I thought my gamepad broke and used the Pro controller for about a month I wasn't near as good as I was with the gamepad also having to play on a big TV which I'd been playing off the gamepad screen. But awkwardly enough I was actually using the FALs full potential which I hadn't been able to with the gamepad. .-. Dat OPness

Spacious_Fissur

Studios