NEED HELP WITH CLAN SYSTEM!!!

Ghosts Support Forum

NEED HELP WITH CLAN SYSTEM!!!

Can someone please help me with this,

On my xbox, it doesnt say im in a clan, but on the iOS app, when i go to 'my profile' it says im in a clan, but im the only member of it. But that is not the problem!

The problem is that, when i go to my mates clan roster it says im in it, but if my mate goes on the roster via his xbox it does not say im in it. I want to be in my mates clan, but it says im in some random clan, and when my mate invites me it doesnt let me see them.

It's like this:

My xbox- Not in a clan at all, but wont let me see invites.

Mates xbox- has 7 members, but can only see 6. I should be the 7th.

My iOS app- says im in an old clan, but cannot leave.

My iOS app- when i go to my mates clan, says 7 people on roster including myself.

Mates iOS app- says im in clan.

Here is the other weird thing: When you go on the clan via iOS app, it says 'Roster [7]', but in the leaderboard thing it only shows 6 people.

This clan system is seriously fucked up and needs to be fixed!

Do i need to create a new COD account in order for this shit thing to work?!

iTzDaamon
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: NEED HELP WITH CLAN SYSTEM!!!

in reply to iTzDaamon

Have you had a look at the FAQ section of the clan section?

It may help.

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/10/10/call-of-duty-g...

ghosthound

in reply to iTzDaamon

Heck I can't even find the way to register my dadgum clan - I made the clan - but the app says it's not registered & I can not find any answers online

XxSmokey11xX

in reply to XxSmokey11xX

Same here! I've been looking and trying to sign my clan up but I can't find how.  I'm able to click on Costa Rica but don't know how to register it.

Und3rWoRldQu33n

in reply to iTzDaamon

I think clan system is good

plainview

Studios